First time trip w/3 girls this weekend!

dreamfl

Earning My Ears
Any advise/tips would be great. I'm a total last minute person and have decide to take my family to DL this weekend. I booked everything today. It is our first time to go with our girls 4, 2, and 1. They all just had birthdays within the last 3 weeks, so it is their party. We are staying at the GC Friday and Saturday. I have booked the princess dinner (friday), goofy's breakfast (sunday) and the plaza inn birthday thing on (saturday). I've called the hotel and told them we will be celebrating too. What else do I need to do to ensure it is a great trip? Husband thinks they won't enjoy it. But I disagree. 2 or 3 day parkhoppers? Any suggestions would be great. Thanks. princess:

When you go into Disneyland, first thing, head over to the Town Hall and get birthday buttons and have them wear those things all over (well, I can see the youngest two not leaving them on, but at least the oldest). Special things happen when you wear those buttons ;) . If you are leaving Sunday afternoon, I would say to just do 2 day hoppers, you really won't get full advantage of them on Sunday. But if you are going to stay the full day, go ahead and get the 3 day.

Have fun!!

I would recommend that you call vacation planning and let them know as well.

Tell them which characters are your kids' favorites and they might be able to get you a photo of each one. Also, they can be sure that the birthday stickers are at the front desk and maybe even some balloons. :cool1:

They have always come through for me when we have stayed at the DLR hotels.

Just one other thing, don't try to DO EVERYTHING to the point of exhaustion. Just enjoy it, especially with them being so little. I know my kids loved the character meals when they were so little!

Have a wonderful time!!!!

Since you have let the GCH know that it's their birthdays, they will very likely have buttons and such for the girls already. :)

3 days and three character meals/interactions is a bit much, just so you know. I know we would flip out doing that many in that few days, and we only have one kid. :) Don't be surprised if you end up needing to cancel something for sanity's sake.

Especially with spending that much time in meals, I'd go for the 3 day hoppers. But then, isn't it a special right now where you get 5 days for the price of 3? I'm nuts, I'd add more days to my hotel, LOL.

I'll be there on Friday and Saturday, hope we all have fun!!!! :)

Thank you for your help. I did take your advice and cxl the birthday at the plaza inn. We had a wonderful time, very relaxing actually. And no rain to speak of.

The only disapointment was goofy's kitchen. I don't think we will ever go back there again. We only saw two characters (not even Goofy) and the pizza was not cooked.

Thanks again. I can't wait to go back!:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter