First time to fly...please HELP!

ReginaS

Earning My Ears
We will be flying for the first time in November on SWA. :cool1: By reading these posts I have learned that I will need to check-in online at the 24 hour mark. Our reservations are two separate conf #'s. I know I will have to put in both numbers on two separate tabs. If I have all the info. already listed and hit the check-in button one after the other - will our boarding passes be close together?? Also, our flight is scheduled to take off at 8:50 a.m. What time do we need to be at the airport to check in?:confused3

Someone -- please help:flower3: :flower3:

I have never had to check in two #s at the same time, but your boarding #s should be pretty close if you click the buttons at the same time in two browser windows. If you check in at the 24-hour mark, you should have no trouble getting two seats together, even if your numbers are not together.

The easiest way to get two seats together is to go all the way to the back of the plane. Most people don't want to sit back there, because it makes them the last off the plane, but as long as you're not in a hurry when you land (to make a connecting flight) then sitting in the back is no different than sitting up front.

TSA recommend that you arrive at the airport at least 2 hours before your scheduled flight time. I always plan on two hours, though fortunately I have rarely needed more than an hour to check my bag and get through security. So for an 8:50am flight, plan on arriving at the terminal at 6:50am. Remember to factor in shuttle bus times if you park in a remote lot at your home airport!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter