First time stay at Universal

akaler2010

Mouseketeer
A few questions about possibly doing a split stay with Universal on our next Disney trip.

We are thinking of staying Saturday-Monday. We'd arrive Saturday, take a shuttle to the hotel (RPR) and then maybe just go to CityWalk. We would get 2 day-2 park tickets for Sunday and Monday. Would the hotel be able to hold our luggage for us Monday until we leave that night?

Also, would we get the skip the line for both days of our tickets?

Thanks!

Yes to both questions.
Bell services can hold luggage.
You get Express Passes from when you check in until midnight the day you check out.

if you are going from disney to universal for the stay, the Mears shuttle won't allow luggage to be brought on it.
if you plan on using a different company shuttle, i have no idea if they have the same rules.

this is just a heads up since you are in the planning stage.

A few questions about possibly doing a split stay with Universal on our next Disney trip.

We are thinking of staying Saturday-Monday. We'd arrive Saturday, take a shuttle to the hotel (RPR) and then maybe just go to CityWalk. We would get 2 day-2 park tickets for Sunday and Monday. Would the hotel be able to hold our luggage for us Monday until we leave that night?

Also, would we get the skip the line for both days of our tickets?

Thanks!

I'm doing the reverse of this in June. Staying at Disney for a week and then transferring to RPR. Mears shuttle is not an option from Disney to US-RPR, so I am looking into alternative transportation for me and my luggage.

I'm doing the reverse of this in June. Staying at Disney for a week and then transferring to RPR. Mears shuttle is not an option from Disney to US-RPR, so I am looking into alternative transportation for me and my luggage.

star shuttle is a possiblity but it isn't direct to rpr.
they make stops along the way to other hotels for drop offs.

taxi or private car service is another option.
some private service charges $85 to $100 for a round trip ride.

pick up at disney and dropped at rpr.
then picked up at rpr and dropped at the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter