• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First time off property!

Crazy Kanga

DIS Veteran
I have been spoiled by the ease of transportation to the parks when staying at Disney Resorts. I am really worried about parking fees everyday. How does that work. We will be there with extended family(15 of us) so we will be taking 2 cars to the parks everyday for 4 days. How much is this gonna cost us?

Parking is $7 a day and getting to and from the parks is really not a big deal. There's a little bit of a bottleneck when everyone is trying to get in and out but it's not too bad. Also, keep your parking tickets because you can park for free if you to go another park. We really love having our own transportation when we're there and wouldn't have it any other way. Have fun!

Parking is free if you have an AP. If you're considering another trip within 12 months you might get at least 2.

Thanks for the replies. Another question. We are staying at the Fairfield Resort in Kissimmee, about how long will it take to get to the parks from there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter