First time flying southwest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those that don't want to pay the premium cost have to live with their decision without expecting others to be responsible for them.

It has nothing to do with the world being mean and cruel. It has everything to do with responsibility for yourself and your family.

Labeling the world cruel because you won't take responsibility. :confused3

You are so right!::yes::

If someone decides EBCI is not worth the money, they are saying they are ok with getting a less desirable boarding position. And should understand that may mean they are split up from their family. If you make that choice, then you should be the one who feels guilty if your family is split up, not another flyer who had nothing to do with your decision to put a few bucks ahead of your family's comfort and well being.

You are so right!::yes::

If someone decides EBCI is not worth the money, they are saying they are ok with getting a less desirable boarding position. And should understand that may mean they are split up from their family. If you make that choice, then you should be the one who feels guilty if your family is split up, not another flyer who had nothing to do with your decision to put a few bucks ahead of your family's comfort and well being.

It is so much easier to blame everyone else. :/.

Your priorities are obvious by the choices you make.

Thanks, out of curiosity's just spoke directly with Southwest via a phone call. My customer service rep told me 1) family boarding is NEVER cancelled and 2) all four of us may board during family boarding at which a minimum of 70 seats will still remain if A boarding isn't maximum.

Yes because you are an expert on flying out of BWI and have been there to witness them cancel family boarding! Sheesh!!

OP, you need to decide who you want to believe, make your decision and just walk away from this thread or it's going to drive you crazy! I'm saying that in all seriousness. Now I will say that some gate agents may not let all four of you board together BUT some may! It is up to gate agent. BUT I HAVE NEVER WITNESSED FAMILY BOARDING CANCELLED AT BWI! It is my home airport. As a matter of fact, I have polled my family and friends who also fly SW out of BWI and none of them have witnessed it either!! Are any of these other posters that are saying family boarding can be cancelled flying SW out of BWI regularly?? I don't believe so! And again, All EBCI guarantees is 'is to check you in at 36hr mark' NO MORE than that! It does NOT promise that you will get a seat by your child! Likely....yes. definitely....No.
I really wish you the best. But I think you would be throwing $$ away unnecessarily, but that is JMHO!
Best of Luck to You!!
No one ever said anything specifically about BWI, at least I don't think so. Every single gate agent, at every airport, is capable of making a last minute decision to not allow family boarding. It may not happen very often at BWI but it can! It happens at the really big airports. If you're heading home from your fun trip to WDW, and there are 25 other families doing the same thing? You may not be able to get family boarding. Why? Simply not doable. They may allow one parent per child or just say no family boarding. If I had paid addlt for EBCI, and got a B2 slot, and I saw 50 people waiting to do family boarding?? I wouldn't be so happy!! Doesn't happen often, but it can!

I just find it funny how there are so many different opinions, stories, theories. It may be the downfall/ drawback of Southwest...but in my case, the offer the most direct flights on this day at the best price (by far). I really don't think sitting with my child is going to be an issue, but am a Rookie flying southwest so I would not know.

I appreciate everyone jumping in, I guess though in hindsight, nothing really is certain until it happens....not going to stress over it.
Buy EBCI, and then forget about it. It's a cost of doing business with SW. Those that are flying alone or as a couple usually don't need to worry about EBCI. But I still get it as a convenience for the end of my trip. It's just not a ton of money for a little peace of mind.

This thread caught my attention b/c I am also going to have a family flying SW for 1st time together in such a large group. (8 total) I contemplated buying EBCI but after reading up on it decided against it. Everyone's stress here about EBCI seems very over the top to me.

First of all, if I was SO worried about relying on the kindness of strangers (which scares me to death btw - my God, what is this world coming to??), I wouldn't be flying SW to begin with!!! I'd go with an airlines that HAS assigned seating, b/c that is NOT what EBCI guarantees anyway.

Secondly, in our group we have 4 kids (1 infant, so no seat for him), 4 adults. IF family boarding is offered (regardless of whether its whole family or just 1:1), then we should be fine. If its not, we'll do our check in at 24 hr mark & hopefully get the same boarding group. We'll (adults) try to grab seats close to each other & save seats (yes, I know, flame me) so that we at least have a 1:1 ratio, hopefully better than that but not going to raise a stink if not. And if luck has it that we all get boarding pass ZZZZ and are the last on the plane we'll just have to ask for the kindness of some single & couple riders who would be gracious enough to allow a child to sit w/ someone familiar.

I mean really, the way you people talk about how serious of an offense it would be to you to be asked to move (and not b/c you don't want to separate from family, just b/c you don't want to be inconvenienced), and the schemes you'd go thru to make THEM inconvenienced for trying to keep their family together, really worries me. Especially for those that seem to be parents - could you not see yourself in their shoes??? What happened to empathy?? And on a plan to the happiest place on earth no less!!! I would move to the LAST ROW on the plane if I was not with my child & could help a family stay together - b/c as long as the plane stays in the air & there aren't any serious flight issues, in just mere hours I'll be with the Mouse & will have forgot about the inconvenience as soon as I stepped onto the ME bus. And I'm no Mother Theresa so I'm sure there's more of me than the heathens that wouldn't.

And it goes both ways, if you don't want even the possibility of being asked to inconvenience yourself for another, fly an airlines that has assigned seating, or board last on just one flight so you can feel how uncomfortable & awkward it is to have to ask 10 people to help you before you get a kind soul that will. Geesh, I usually find love & butterflies on the DISboards but occasionally the sense of stubborn entitlement roars it's ugly head.
I am a parent...of three. I've been flying with my youngest (now almost 20) since she was 3. I took the responsibility of booking the airline that suited my needs. I didn't book and then 'hope' that someone would enable me to be seated with my child if we weren't able to find seats together!! I have flown on Delta and had them cancel my flight. Because I had decided to take my dd with me a few months after I booked my airfare, she was on a different itinerary...at the age of 9. Delta put us on two different flights when they cancelled our flight!!! Good thing I was responsible and kept checking on the flight as we got closer to departure. This all happened about a month prior to travel! Talked to Delta, and they put us both on a different flight that actually worked better than the original flight.

Stuff happens...everyday. If you want to save some money and fly on SW, then you need to do whatever you can do to enable your family being seated together! It is not up to the kindness of others to make this happen for you. The whole saving of seats is a touchy subject here. I can't figure out why people think it's okay for them to save seats for multiple people in their group. Saving one or two seats isn't a huge deal but when you have a family group start saving more seats than that, you are going to have other passengers get annoyed!!

And that whole thing about someone paying for EBCI but not wanting to give that seat up to someone who really needs it? Seriously? I'm in the seat I chose for a reason. If I chose an aisle or window seat, I am not going to move into a middle seat so you can be seated with your child! Sorry, but it's not going to happen. I have offered to move for families before. I have seen very large family groups boarding late in the process and seem to have absolutely no clue what is happening. English didn't seem to be their native language! I had a row all to myself, so offered to move. The FA thanked me and told me they were moving some around in the back of the plane to accommodate the family. I did end up with someone sitting in the aisle seat in my row. So, I get it, I really do. You all just need to understand that sometimes there are reasons people aren't going to jump up and hand over their seats. If I paid addtl for my seat? Nope, not moving. I know that when I paid full fare for my SW seats, I have people stop and ask if my dd and I would consider moving so they could be seated together!!! Seriously? I paid well over $350 for my seat and you paid $99, and you want me to move so you and your child can sit up front? I don't think so. Sorry.

This is an argument that constantly crops up. If you have to be seated with someone specific, then you need to do what you need to do to get that done. If that means paying for EBCI, then so be it. Will that get you seats together? Maybe not, but it will put you in better position! If you have those that can board in family boarding, terrific. I would just let one parent and one child check in at the 24 hr window if they qualify for family boarding. that way, at least they'll be together if something happens to not allow family boarding. If others in the family have paid for EBCI, and are able to save a seat in their row, fine. When the rest of the family boards they can move around within those rows and get people seated next to the right person. But saving more than one seat per row is somewhat rude.

And it goes both ways, if you don't want even the possibility of being asked to inconvenience yourself for another, fly an airlines that has assigned seating, or board last on just one flight so you can feel how uncomfortable & awkward it is to have to ask 10 people to help you before you get a kind soul that will. Geesh, I usually find love & butterflies on the DISboards but occasionally the sense of stubborn entitlement roars it's ugly head.

This cracks me up! It is like saying people should drink and drive and it is up to the sober people o stay off the road!

You know TarrahA, I am going to have to agree with the others and say that is pretty rude to think people are cruel if they dont want to accomdate you and your family bc you did not want to spend the extra money that we all did.

I can not tell you how many times my DH was that kind soul who gave up his seat, whether on business or on vacation. And you know what he is getting sick and tired of it. He totally understands the frazzle of air travel and the frazzle of air travel with kids, and therefore we take responsibility and buy EBCI for all 4 of us. I would love to save that money and spend it on something else but I dont bc sitting with our kids is important. They are older but both have ear issues so I would like to be near them to help with the pain.

We usually sit 3 and 1, but DH is there to help if I need him. But he also has moved countless times and has also been screwed over in the process. Our last flight he moved for a mom who boarded with two kids in the C group, who were there when we started boarding so it was not a connection issue. He got seated next to the family from hell, smelly rude misbehaved children and mother.

We paid for him to sit near us, and I would like that to happen without him being asked to move bc others did not prepare properly or did not want to spend the money. And after the accident in SFO the other day, I want him near us even more, so he can help if heaven forbid there is an accident. So if I took responsibility for MY family and paid money out of my pocket, none of us should have to move at all. I paid for the better chance to sit together, you and others didnt. That gamble may pay off and you will be fine with family boarding and checking in a T24, but you should not ask others to move for you bc you did not want to pay!

Southwest might not have assigned seats, but it does have a hierarchy of boarding that rewards frequent flyers, those who pay more (whether business select or EBCI), and those who check in early. If you know you need to sit together and family boarding won't make that happen, then pay the extra to make it happen or fly a different airline. It's that simple.

Don't expect me to give up the seat I picked and paid extra to get for a middle seat at the back of the plane because you couldn't get your act together/were too cheap to pay more. Essentially you are asking me and others in my position to subsidize your family by not paying the extra fees to fly Southwest and get a boarding position that will guarantee your family flying together.

I am usually fairly accommodating with people who need to sit together so long as they have grabbed an aisle or window seat before they asked me to switch so at least I don't have to sit in a middle. Some people though go too far. One time I was on a short flight so I was even willing to sit in a middle seat. As I was getting out of my seat the mother starts pulling my bag out of the overhead (despite the fact that the FA had announce there was no more space) to put hers in. I quickly sat back down in my seat and told her to try asking someone else.

?......

I am usually fairly accommodating with people who need to sit together so long as they have grabbed an aisle or window seat before they asked me to switch so at least I don't have to sit in a middle. Some people though go too far. One time I was on a short flight so I was even willing to sit in a middle seat. As I was getting out of my seat the mother starts pulling my bag out of the overhead (despite the fact that the FA had announce there was no more space) to put hers in. I quickly sat back down in my seat and told her to try asking someone else.

:scared1:

I wish I could say this is unbelievable, but sadly, it is not.

goofy4tink said:
No one ever said anything specifically about BWI, at least I don't think so. Every single gate agent, at every airport, is capable of making a last minute decision to not allow family boarding. It may not happen very often at BWI but it can! It happens at the really big airports. If you're heading home from your fun trip to WDW, and there are 25 other families doing the same thing? You may not be able to get family boarding. Why? Simply not doable. They may allow one parent per child or just say no family boarding. If I had paid addlt for EBCI, and got a B2 slot, and I saw 50 people waiting to do family boarding?? I wouldn't be so happy!! Doesn't happen often, but it can!

Buy EBCI, and then forget about it. It's a cost of doing business with SW. Those that are flying alone or as a couple usually don't need to worry about EBCI. But I still get it as a convenience for the end of my trip. It's just not a ton of money for a little peace of mind.

I am a parent...of three. I've been flying with my youngest (now almost 20) since she was 3. I took the responsibility of booking the airline that suited my needs. I didn't book and then 'hope' that someone would enable me to be seated with my child if we weren't able to find seats together!! I have flown on Delta and had them cancel my flight. Because I had decided to take my dd with me a few months after I booked my airfare, she was on a different itinerary...at the age of 9. Delta put us on two different flights when they cancelled our flight!!! Good thing I was responsible and kept checking on the flight as we got closer to departure. This all happened about a month prior to travel! Talked to Delta, and they put us both on a different flight that actually worked better than the original flight.

Stuff happens...everyday. If you want to save some money and fly on SW, then you need to do whatever you can do to enable your family being seated together! It is not up to the kindness of others to make this happen for you. The whole saving of seats is a touchy subject here. I can't figure out why people think it's okay for them to save seats for multiple people in their group. Saving one or two seats isn't a huge deal but when you have a family group start saving more seats than that, you are going to have other passengers get annoyed!!

And that whole thing about someone paying for EBCI but not wanting to give that seat up to someone who really needs it? Seriously? I'm in the seat I chose for a reason. If I chose an aisle or window seat, I am not going to move into a middle seat so you can be seated with your child! Sorry, but it's not going to happen. I have offered to move for families before. I have seen very large family groups boarding late in the process and seem to have absolutely no clue what is happening. English didn't seem to be their native language! I had a row all to myself, so offered to move. The FA thanked me and told me they were moving some around in the back of the plane to accommodate the family. I did end up with someone sitting in the aisle seat in my row. So, I get it, I really do. You all just need to understand that sometimes there are reasons people aren't going to jump up and hand over their seats. If I paid addtl for my seat? Nope, not moving. I know that when I paid full fare for my SW seats, I have people stop and ask if my dd and I would consider moving so they could be seated together!!! Seriously? I paid well over $350 for my seat and you paid $99, and you want me to move so you and your child can sit up front? I don't think so. Sorry.

This is an argument that constantly crops up. If you have to be seated with someone specific, then you need to do what you need to do to get that done. If that means paying for EBCI, then so be it. Will that get you seats together? Maybe not, but it will put you in better position! If you have those that can board in family boarding, terrific. I would just let one parent and one child check in at the 24 hr window if they qualify for family boarding. that way, at least they'll be together if something happens to not allow family boarding. If others in the family have paid for EBCI, and are able to save a seat in their row, fine. When the rest of the family boards they can move around within those rows and get people seated next to the right person. But saving more than one seat per row is somewhat rude.

So how come when I suggest the OP have his wife save a less than desirable middle seat for the 6yo...I get flamed?? (Not that I really care or give a mouse's butt what Anyone else thinks of my suggestion.) But find it ironic when you suggest saving a seat, no one says a word???!!!! Where's the irony here? LOL

Saving a seat is also problematic, but as long as I get an aisle or window I generally let it slide...

So how come when I suggest the OP have his wife save a less than desirable middle seat for the 6yo...I get flamed?? (Not that I really care or give a mouse's butt what Anyone else thinks of my suggestion.) But find it ironic when you suggest saving a seat, no one says a word???!!!! Where's the irony here? LOL

Because when you said it you also said if someone dared to try and sit in you "saved" seat (even though if they were trying to sit in a middle seat it is likely all the window aisle seats are taken) you would lie about who the bag you used to save it with belongs to and then you would make it known that you would be rude and obnoxious to the person who sat there.

I agree that kids should be seated with their parents and if you are concerned about your children sitting next to you (or right across the aisle), then you should pay for EBCI. I am not trying to be nasty, but I would not give up any of our seats after paying for EBCI for my family just so someone else (whose chose not to pay the extra money) can be seated with their child. That sounds mean, but everyone has a choice and if someone chooses not to spend the extra money, that's their choice and it's totally fine. But those people also shouldn't expect others to give up their seats to accommodate them. It costs me $50 each way for EBCI for my family of 4 and I gladly pay it each time as it gives me peace of mind that my family will be sitting together.

So your patenting style is to no take responsibility for your children and situation and be cheap. Got it. And then you speak of entitlement when your whole post is about how because you are travelling with children and choose to not purchase ecbi because your plan is to ask aka guilt other passengers into ensuring you family sits together. Talk about entitlement. So yes if I am travelling alone and I pay for ecbi I am sitting in the seat I choose. Or will you be offering to reimburse the fee I paid? I'm guessing no.

And yes, people who paid for EBCI did pay extra for their seat. They paid a premium opportunity cost to attain the seat they wanted.

Those that don't want to pay the premium cost have to live with their decision without expecting others to be responsible for them.

It has nothing to do with the world being mean and cruel. It has everything to do with responsibility for yourself and your family.

I always buy EBCI, and I have ALWAYS gotten Boarding group "B" on at least one leg of my flight. And every time, my husband reminds me that I just wasted a bunch of money to board with the other families. I've also purchased EBCI but had to board after most of the flight has boarded due to a late arrival of my connecting flight. My point is, you really can't judge how "responsible" or "entitled" a parent is based on their boarding group.

And I would make sure you knew my iPad was loaded with a nice rated r movie, probably something of the zombie brain eating variety and it will be sitting on my tray table in plain view of your child.

Seriously?!? If the flight was full, and I couldn't keep both my kids with me, I might let my older child seat next to strangers on a flight. He is well behaved, polite, and can take entertain himself for an hour or so. But you think it would be appropriate to show him a rated "R" movie just to prove to me how bad of a parent I am? Do you think it would be appropriate to show a young child a zombie movie if the parent had purchased EBCI but the kid was acting like a brat? How bratty would they need to be?

Before I had kids, I voluntarily moved to allow families to sit together, so if the day comes (due to a circumstance out of my control) that someone has to move for me, then I will give that person my most heartfelt thanks but I won't lose any sleep over it.

I always buy EBCI, and I have ALWAYS gotten Boarding group "B" on at least one leg of my flight. And every time, my husband reminds me that I just wasted a bunch of money to board with the other families. I've also purchased EBCI but had to board after most of the flight has boarded due to a late arrival of my connecting flight. My point is, you really can't judge how "responsible" or "entitled" a parent is based on their boarding group.

Seriously?!? If the flight was full, and I couldn't keep both my kids with me, I might let my older child seat next to strangers on a flight. He is well behaved, polite, and can take entertain himself for an hour or so. But you think it would be appropriate to show him a rated "R" movie just to prove to me how bad of a parent I am? Do you think it would be appropriate to show a young child a zombie movie if the parent had purchased EBCI but the kid was acting like a brat? How bratty would they need to be?

Before I had kids, I voluntarily moved to allow families to sit together, so if the day comes (due to a circumstance out of my control) that someone has to move for me, then I will give that person my most heartfelt thanks but I won't lose any sleep over it.
I guess you missed the part where the poster I was responding to said that if someone tries to take a seat she had saved (a middle seat between her and her kid) that she would first lie about the bag she used to save the seat belonging to her and then she would generally threaten to make the flight unpleasant for the person who dared sit there by talking and reaching over them. You want to threaten me by acting rude I can come right back. This has nothing to do with ebci because if a person bought ebci it's likely they aren't trying to find a middle seat. That is probably what is left on the plane.

Just for info - We flew into LAX last thanksgiving. Flew Tuesday - Sunday. Early morning flight that was packed. I was able to get 2 seats so my then 7 year old and I could sit next to each other. My other 3 boys and husband sat separated - the boys all in middle seats. We had "A" boarding but flight was continuation from TX, so when we got on in NM, it was already quite full.

On the way home, we again had "A" boarding. Packed. NO seats together. I told my 7 year old to sit in a window seat and I would be in row in front of him in middle. He was very scared about this but I told him it would be fine. I'd be right in front. Luckily the man in that row offered to move so I could sit next to him. I did not expect it, but very much appreciated it. Again, others in family were separated.

At the end of June this year we flew out of Baltimore. Went ahead and paid for the EBCI for all of us. Guess what - we wound up being in the B group behind all the families!! I thought we'd be "A" group. And of course some families had 2 kids, but expected grandparents to board also. The attendant told one family it was only meant for parents but she went ahead and let the 2 parents and 2 grandparents on with the 2 kids!! Funny thing was, we were able to find 2 rows together in the back anyway so all were together.

Guess all I'm trying to say is that without assigned seats, you take a risk no matter what.

Family boarding at BWI does not get cancelled! Do you fly out of BWI? I do. They use the same gate agents over and over and they don't skip it. They announce it and the terms...each gate agt may do it a little different, some...1parent, 1child...some will allow both parents w/ 1 child...some will allow a 'slightly older child say the 6 yo and father to board along w/ the qualifying 3 yo & mother... I've seen it ALL DIFFERENT WAYS.

My issue is with the whole EBCI. Just because you purchase it does not GUARANTEE you anything other than it will check you in 36hrs prior to Your flight. That's it. People who buy ebci after you can still get a lower boarding # than you. That's Wrong IMO! They don't limit the # of ebci's that they sell on a flight so literally everyone 'could' buy one. So you could buy it and still end up with a C boarding pass. Likely....No. Possible...Yes. People have definitely gotten "B" boarding passes paying for ebci. I would be very annoyed if I paid for ebci and was then put behind family boarding!!! IMO, ALL paid for ebci should get to board before family boarding since they are charging for this service. This is one thing I don't think SW does handle fairly IMO but it doesn't affect me.
But I can assure you if I had a child under age four I would gamble it every time and do as I suggested above! And if someone chose to sit in that seat I would make them aware that I have no intention of switching seats, so "we" will be conversing back and forth while he/she sits in the middle of our conversation! :)

All I know is both times the FA's threat of not leaving until the parent & child were seated together worked! The FA got a volunteer each time to move and they were seated together and it only took a couple times of repeating we weren't going anywhere until that happened....Guess the people travelling out of BWI are a bunch of wusses! LOL!
On the occasion that I did set my bag in a seat, No one ever even attempted to ask me to move it, asked if it was mine or anything....actually for all anyone knew the owner could have been in the restroom. They would have to assume it was my bag and you know what happens when you assume? ;)

just in case you were wondering....

Gracie09 said:
Because when you said it you also said if someone dared to try and sit in you "saved" seat (even though if they were trying to sit in a middle seat it is likely all the window aisle seats are taken) you would lie about who the bag you used to save it with belongs to and then you would make it known that you would be rude and obnoxious to the person who sat there.

Actually when I suggested that to OP, I NEVER suggested HOW she save the seat. I said put the 2yo in the window seat and sit in the aisle seat and then 'save the middle one for the 6yo'. So don't go putting words in my mouth....Thank you very much!
Regarding putting my bag in a middle seat that was TOTALLY unrelated....and I have NEVER lied about who it belonged to because I have NEVER been asked. So I will thank you kindly to have ALL of the facts straight before you call someone a Liar! :)
And I think it is rude and obnoxious for a person to sit in that particular middle seat when there are other 'middle' seats open (basically as another poster stated in an attempt to bully the parent into giving them either the aisle or window seat) when a parent has informed *them* that another YOUNG child is boarding and will be sitting there. I think that is cruel & mean!! I believe in karma....both good & bad!! I clearly think we will have to agree to disagree on this!!

It is totally ironic that the nastiest people I run into in general are here on the Dis!!! Because in the real world MOST of my dealings are with people who are kind & empathetic towards others!! Have a great day! :)

Actually when I suggested that to OP, I NEVER suggested HOW she save the seat. I said put the 2yo in the window seat and sit in the aisle seat and then 'save the middle one for the 6yo'. So don't go putting words in my mouth....Thank you very much!
Regarding putting my bag in a middle seat that was TOTALLY unrelated....and I have NEVER lied about who it belonged to because I have NEVER been asked. So I will thank you kindly to have ALL of the facts straight before you call someone a Liar! :)
And I think it is rude and obnoxious for a person to sit in that particular middle seat when there are other 'middle' seats open (basically as another poster stated in an attempt to bully the parent into giving them either the aisle or window seat) when a parent has informed *them* that another YOUNG child is boarding and will be sitting there. I think that is cruel & mean!! I believe in karma....both good & bad!! I clearly think we will have to agree to disagree on this!!

It is totally ironic that the nastiest people I run into in general are here on the Dis!!! Because in the real world MOST of my dealings are with people who are kind & empathetic towards others!! Have a great day! :)

Right and when someone says excuse me is that your bag you would say what. Because you said someone would have to assume its yours. So either you would say yes it is and have to either move it or argue with the person or lie .

Gracie09 said:
I guess you missed the part where the poster I was responding to said that if someone tries to take a seat she had saved (a middle seat between her and her kid) that she would first lie about the bag she used to save the seat belonging to her and then she would generally threaten to make the flight unpleasant for the person who dared sit there by talking and reaching over them. You want to threaten me by acting rude I can come right back. This has nothing to do with ebci because if a person bought ebci it's likely they aren't trying to find a middle seat. That is probably what is left on the plane.

Get your facts straight!!! I NEVER said anything about reaching over them!!!! Nor did I say in that post about saving the seat with a bag and lying about who it belonged to! So if you're going to quote, do so ACCURATELY!

Gracie09 said:
Right and when someone says excuse me is that your bag you would say what. Because you said someone would have to assume its yours. So either you would say yes it is and have to either move it or argue with the person or lie .

I would say yes it is my bag.

Get your facts straight!!! I NEVER said anything about reaching over them!!!! Nor did I say in that post about saving the seat with a bag and lying about who it belonged to! So if you're going to quote, do so ACCURATELY!

As I quoted you said you would save a seat with a bag and people would have to assume whose it was. Which makes no sense because like I said all yet would have to do is ask if it was yours so there is nothing really to assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter