First time driving

Goofyforher

Earning My Ears
We will be driving from NC to WDW in June for the first time. I have a question about I-4 and alternate routes. We arrive on a Sat. afternoon. Would it be best to just take I-4 through Orlando(first night a DTD hotel) or take Fl. 417 and go around. We will be taking I-95 through SC. and Ga. Thanks in advance!!!

I-4 should be fine at that time. We have arrived at 5:00 on a Friday and it really was not that bad.

I-95 to I-4 is the best route especially on a Saturday. The only time you want to avoid going through Orlando is morning and evening rushhour, other it is an easy drive, we do it from NJ.

You'll be fine on I 4. We're from NC and have made the same trip down I 95 to I 4 plenty of times and during those times you wont have a prob on I 4.

We just got back and used I-4 even went though it on a Friday morning at 8 am no problems what so ever

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter