• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Time Disney Dream Cruiser - 9/28/14 - 10/2/14

This trip report was

• Fun

• Informative

• Interesting

• Boring

• Just OK

• Loved the Pics

• Makes me want to go on the Disney Dream

• Great Details

Results are only viewable after voting.

caughtabug

Mouseketeer
Hi, This is my first trip report. I want to share my experience with those who may be planning their first Disney Dream Cruise and/or provide a little bit of fun for those who are seasoned travelers.

We embarked the Disney Dream on my 40th Birthday (September 28, 2014). Woohoo....way to celebrate!!! It was my 2nd cruise but 1st one on the Disney Cruise Line. My first was 13 years ago on Celebrity that went to Bermuda.

It was my husbands first cruise ever. He's been on many ships in his younger years; however, those were fishing trips from Europe to let's say Canada. He said those boats really rocked in the ocean.

My oldest daughter is 16. Like me, it was her second cruise and first Disney one. She was just 3 years old on her first cruise. Would you say she remembered much?? She doesn't remember a thing!

My youngest daughter is 9 and it was her first cruise ever. She was the one that I bought the Dramamine for just in case because I didn't know how she would react to being on the high seas. Turns out I was able to get a $9.99refund at Walgreens because noone needed it, lol.

We all loved cruising on the Disney Dream and we are anxious to book our next cruise!!

We flew from New York to Orlando on an 8:29am flight on Friday, September 26. It was two days before our cruise. It was quite confusing finding the Disney transportation by Mears to our hotel in Pop Century. We've been able to locate it much easier and quicker in the past. I didn't realize that the airport had two identical sections with Mears transportation. Section A and Section B. We just ended up being in the wrong section and then we kept getting different information from people who worked at the airport. Thank goodness for the guy with his bike who overheard us and steered us in the right direction because up until this point it was trial and error based on the directions we were getting. Ah finally, we found the Disney transporation. We headed over to Pop Century to check in. We dropped off our hand bags in our room and then headed for the food court for lunch. We have stayed at Pop Century three other times. At this point it's just convenient for us as we know the ins and outs of the place and we don't feel it's necessary to spend more for a room that we literally crash into when we head back from the parks. We had to purchase ponchos because it was raining on and off :-( We had tickets to go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. It's the first time I've been to a Disney Park where it really did rain on and off the whole time. We made the best of it and had a great time. I think we would have done more if the weather was nicer though. We also felt really tired walking and we had just begun. I guess I didn't realize how we'd feel going on the day that we'd fly in. I thought we'd be able to get tickets for Saturday but they didn't have the event on the 27th. We had to go on the 26th.

The following day we just went to Downtown Disney to go shopping and have lunch at T-Rex. We thought about going to a water park but the weather looked uncertain with the rain.

Loved all the Halloween decor throughout the shops :-)

When we returned from Downtown Disney and we got into our room I realized I lost the key to the safe. It was in my camera bag but because it was drizzling on and off I must have accidentally left it open since I kept putting the camera in to protect it. I don't know what I was thinking. I called up the hotel and they said someone would be over and there would be a $35 charge. At this point the $35 was nothing because our passports were in the safe as well as our drivers license and we would not be able to go on our much more expensive trip. So imagine how nerve wracking it was this night. An hour went by and noone. I called the hotel and didn't feel I was getting that confirmation or satisfaction that someone would definitely be there before tomorrow morning. After 2-3 hours, someone finally knocked on the door. You're still not certain if they'll get the door open (still feeling nervous). Until that moment that the door is opened....yay....we're going on the Disney Dream lol

After seeing the touch key pad on the safe in the Disney Dream, I thought....wow....that system would have saved me $35 at the Pop Century.

At last, the countdown is officially over. Hooray the day is here.

Our luggage was picked up from our room at Pop Century by 8am. We checked in by the store near the Disney Cruise Line replica at 11:15am. There was a woman there with a clipboard.

At 12:15pm the bus arrived. Yes, quite late!!! I wish the bus would have came much earlier. I think it's because they have to transport the people from the cruise to the airport before they pick up those that are going to board it.

Meet hubby and youngest daughter...

another Disney Cruise line bus on the road

ah there's the beautiful ship

When we got there....it was a huge line.

We didn't get on the boat until around 2:30pm. There were people that got on at least 3 hours before this. The thing is we were available and just spent our morning waiting around due to Disney's bus schedule. We went to our cabin to drop off all our hand bags and our luggage arrived at the same time.

We posed for some professional photos which has the Disney cruise ship in the background. Who knew our first photographer ended up being my favorite photographer on the ship...will get into it more later.

Ah...the famous chandellier. Pictures don't do its justice. So beautiful in person - all the sparkle and shine that just can't be portrayed in a photograph.

Here's the family for our first portrait in the main area of the ship

our level 8

getting closer...

here we are...

note there is an alarm clock in the room

view from our verandah

note there is a clothesline in the shower - something I packed based on lists I gathered for the trip and I didn't need

We hurried upstairs because it was time to meet our Facebook group in Outlook.

We had a hard time finding Outlook for the Meet & Greet and ran into another couple looking for it. The secret was that you have to be in the aft of the boat in order to use the elevator that goes up to the 12th floor. You may not need this info as this was a special organized event done by our facebook group organizer. She also coordinated our Fish Extender Exchange.

Outlook is located inside the red thing...

This is the view outside from the windows of Outlook

As soon as I walked in I met our organizer. She announced I was the birthday girl and everyone wished me a Happy Birthday. We took a group pic with everyone and the cruise banner. I admired the view from up top. My youngest daughter made a friend and talked to her the whole time we were in Outlook.

Another photo taken from Outlook with another ship nearby in Port Canaveral

another one taken from Outlook - you have the view of the adult only area

love the view from Outlook...the highest point of the ship

On our way to Outlook we saw the shrimp in Cabana’s and we thought we’d grab some on our way back but it was closed. WOW we really missed out by getting on the ship late. Boohoo and it was my birthday too. This is where I was wishing we had taken an alternate way of transportation. We loved the convenience of the bus but we felt so rushed once we got on the boat because we got on so late.

Right after out meet and greet was the Safety Drill that everyone is required to attend. Ours was in Evolution. The room key has a letter and that’s where we have to meet. We have to give our card to confirm our attendance (it’s mandatory). After the drill we went back to the top of the ship for the Sail Away Party. I bought a non-alcoholic drink for $10 (drink of the day). It was Pina Collada with ?raspberry? Yummy! It was served in a Disney Cruise Souvenir Cup that we can keep.

sail away party

tons of people....

After the Sail Away Party we could finally feel we could breathe and we went to grab a quick bite from Flo’s. It was strange to have lunch at past 4pm. The girls and I shared chicken tenders and French fries. We didn't want to fill up since our dining time was 5:45pm and it was almost time.

After our little lunch snack, we went back to our room to get ready for our dinner. Since we were up on the top deck and it was hot we reallyyyyyyyyy wanted to take showers. First went our youngest daughter. Lucky her...she was the only one who had time to take a shower. LOL. I had to content with a quick wash without wetting the hair.

We just love our verandah so much...we took a split minute to enjoy watching the ship sail away from Port Canaveral....

Oh my God it was soooo crazy in our room. Literally everything in our luggage went flying as we were hunting for our clothes, shoes, you name it. We couldn't find anything. I combined all our stuff so that we could take less baggage and while that has worked for us on other trips it definitely was the worst kind of packing for this cruise trip. Next time we will not change on Day 1 for dinner. I think we did it this time because it was my birthday and we wanted to be dressed a little nice.

I managed to put out our Fish Extender because we were already receiving stuff and it was left by the door. WOW!!! How did they have time??? It's been one thing after the other for us. I guess getting on the boat earlier really does make a huge difference!!

We left our room in total chaos and made it to dinner a few minutes late. Our dinner was in Animators Palate. We were seated at Table 60. Your table will be the same # every day (no matter the room where you are dining).

Our youngest always received a kids menu (kind of like Applebee's where you can color and do activities on it). Our head server thought she was adorable circling in her choices every night. I would look at the menu and have an idea of what I wanted but always checked in with our head server to see if my selection matched up to his recommendations. It happened every single time except I think on the last night (our selections varied and I went with my choice). He never steered me wrong - always great selections (loved everything I ordered).

Here's our youngest plate. Love how they do the Mickey head out of ketchup.

Hubby & I ordered this Pineapple Juice...we loved it...

My oldest daughter & I ordered the sliced serrano ham on the menu. To our surprise, it wasn't ham. It was proschiutto. We love proschiutto so this was a really nice surprise and I know my husband would have ordered this if he knew that's what it was going to be...lol

My oldest daughter & I ordered the sirloin steak. It was really good.

Hubby went for the salmon.

outside of the dessert menu....

inside of the dessert menu....

Our head server said that their sundaes are always good. We ordered the cookies 'n cream sundae and it was DELICIOUS!!! Love the crunchy ending on the bottom.

Our youngest didn't want dessert. Say what??? Of course the head server didn't believe either so he brought her a Mickey bar. She only took a few bites of it. Oh and I read so many people saying that you could order the Mickey bars through Room Service. We had no room for anymore food.

We'll be on the Dream for the third time (in a couple weeks), but I still love reading people's TR's.

I'm sure you've been told this before, but your DH looks exactly like a young George Clooney in this picture.
DSC01227.jpg

We'll be on the Dream for the third time (in a couple weeks), but I still love reading people's TR's.

I'm sure you've been told this before, but your DH looks exactly like a young George Clooney in this picture.
DSC01227.jpg

OMG....yes....millions of times. He hears it at his job all the time, lol. Thanks for chiming in. I was wondering if anyone was even enjoying or reading my trip report. LOL

With my mini-me after dinner...

The musicians are so talented.

We went to register her for the kids club. She didn't want to go to the show. While we waited, my youngest told me that Snow White and a Dwarf passed right behind me and I didn't even see them...lol. We chased them down the hall and to my surprise they stopped and let us take pictures with them.

awww....I just wish the picture came out clearer...but I rushed to get the shot and the focus wasn't good but you can still see cuteness lol...

she looks so happy...

Getting her bracelet for Oceaneer's kids club. I'm not sure why we were charged $12.95 on our bill at the end of our cruise. I told my husband to ask if he had to do anything or return the bracelet and he was told no but I thought I read something about having to let them know something on the last day. I noticed the charge on the very last day so there was nothing we could do to inquire about it. Does anyone here know if it's a standard to pay $12.95 or could we have received some sort of credit?

We dropped off the little one at Oceaneer's and then went looking for the Vibe to drop off the older one. It was so nice to walk out here and feel the breeze.

Off to the Vibe she goes. My husband went to pick her up after the show but she didn't want to leave. She LOVED the Vibe and would spend her whole time there if she could. They have their own pool too. She stayed at the Vibe from 8pm 'til past midnight.

Entrance to Vibe...

Here we are at the show - so peaceful - no kids. Not that we'd mind but they just preferred going to the clubs and it was actually nice to have that break. We sat on the 4th floor all the way on top in the middle section. We discovered that was our favorite seating. We watched Villain's Tonight. I read a lot about people saying that this is a show that we could skip and that's it's not that great. I loved it! I loved all the costumes and it was funny!!

Since neither of the girls wanted to come out of the clubs, we went to take pics with the characters ourselves lol. We had an inlking we would be buying the photo CD and thought we might as well try to get as many pics as we reasonably can.

Here we are with Captain Mickey :-)

the beautiful staircase...

birthday girl with sailor Donald Duck...

cute pic with Donald...

there's shutters on the right hand side...

We went to check out Shutters. We discovered a kiosk where you scan your key to the world card and it tells you where your album is located. It will give you a character, color and number. You have to look for the section where your character is first and then the color of the album and the number.

There's ours....

As the days go on and you take more pics...it is so much fun checking out your album. Especially if you love photography. I enjoyed flipping through all the big prints so much that I decided it was worth to get all the prints in addition to the CD. We didn't place our our until the 3rd night.

Hubby seemed to think most people would be up on the top deck. We went to check out the ambiance since we were all dressed up and weren't necessarily going to use the pool and jacuzzi. To his surprise, it was rather empty.

children's sprinkler area...

How fun coming back to find our Fish Extender stuffed with surprises :-) What is a birthday without gifts, lol. I still couldn't believe these fairies had time to come around on Day 1. Although when we go our 2nd cruise, I know our first day won't be so chaotic. I've learned a lot from our mistakes. First is to find an alternate way of transportation so that we can arrive earlier. Second is to pack everyone's belongings in their own bags. Third is to go already dressed the way we will go to dinner. Fourth is to skip the show if we do the same exact cruise again and head up to the top and enjoy the adult only spa while the kids are at the club lol.

Let's talk about my Fish Extender. I contacted someone on etsy who wasn't interested in my business because she had poor customer service skills. I was planning to do a Halloween themed FE because I thought I could always display it as a decoration in the house when Halloween rolls around. Since the order didn't go through...I searched for someone else who had something versatile. I found something even better. Something with Disney colors but no Disney characters that I can display and use in the house year round. Not that it would matter if it had Disney characters - of course, I'd display that too. It was just my preference. I found this AMAZING seller with top notch customer service skills. If you are in need of a fish extender, look up "A Rabbit's Hole" on etsy. When I contacted her about the picture of the FE I was interested in she told me she didn't have that fabric anymore but she would look for it. She found it for me and was so quick and kept me in the loop every step of the way. She's absolutely fantastic!!!

On the top there is a chalk board that you can use a chalk marker on. I bought a marker and brought it on the cruise but I had no time to actually use it. I love the idea that you can write messages on it though. I think we'll definitely make use of it on our 2nd cruise though.

and here's our towel art on Day 1 - how cute - our room attendant found my sunglasses....

I have a funny story. Remember when I told you we left our room in complete chaos when we went to dinner because we had to locate our clothing? Well, I didn't realize our room attendant would go in while we are at dinner to open the bunk bed etc. When we stopped in our room after dinner he apologized and said he tried to go in and couldn't. I could perfectly understand that!!!! Oh how embarrassing!! I said to him...you would never believe I'm actually very organized. Anyone who knows me and walked into that room wouldn't believe their eyes. It's just what I had to do in order to make dinner on time given the sequence of events since we got on the ship. I told him by tomorrow everything would be nice and neat. We ended up having to just clear hotspots so that he can go in and do his thing because we didn't want to miss the show. After everything was done for the night, hubby and I put all of our clothing away. I couldn't believe how many posts I've read about bringing hanging shoe storage bags and organizers and I know they are no longer allowed or I probably would have followed suite and brought one along but there is no need for it. There is a lot of storage in the room. I used one closet for my clothes and hubby's and the other one for the girls. I found there to be a nice amount of hangers. There's also at least 3 shelves in each closet. I used each cubby to design a spot for each of our clothing. A really great tip that I read was to put your dirty clothes in an empty luggage under the bed. This way you are not taking up room in a laundry bag in your room or closet and it's already in the luggage ready to go back.

Right next to the closet are at least 3 drawers...we used these for all of our under clothing.

It felt so nice to have everything organized and in place. Too bad the cruise was only four days. I could definitely stay on for a couple of months.

Our youngest enjoyed watching cartoons at night before going to bed...

my favorite thing to do late at night was sit on a chair in the verandah...

the girls took turns sleeping on the top bunk bed...

My oldest daughter has a favorite fleece blanket and she asked to bring it on vacation. I almost turned her down because of the bulkiness. She was able to fit it in her small backpack and I'm so glad she did. I used it on the plane because it was chilly. I sat right next to two ladies that had the a/c blasting. My youngest used it on the Disney bus she was cold there. Then it came in handy on the ship because there was only one blanket. I'm sure we could have asked for more but it was nice that my oldest was able to use her own favorite blanket and we gave the other one to our youngest. We were fine in our bed. Only on the last night for some reason it was chillier and I put on a sweatshirt to go to sleep.

We went to sleep at 1:30am...sweet dreams...

If you keep the kids' club wrist band they will charge you $12.95 for it. If you return it the last night they won't. A lot of kids like to keep them as a souvenir.

If you keep the kids' club wrist band they will charge you $12.95 for it. If you return it the last night they won't. A lot of kids like to keep them as a souvenir.

Ah! I was wondering. We didn't need to keep the band but they told my husband we didn't have to return it. Now we understand how it works. We weren't informed about it when we signed up. Thanks for the info :)

I'm really enjoying your TR and your fantastic pictures!!! WOW, they're so clear and beautiful.

We sail on the Dream soon and I love reading reports like yours. Thanks for posting so much detail.

Happy belated birthday! :)

I woke up at 7am. As tired as I was, I refused to spend my cruise in bed. I figured I could catch up on sleep once I go back home, lol. I went out on the verandah. It's the first time I sail with a verandah and I LOVE it so much!!! It is worth spending the extra on it. I don't know that I can do another cruise without one. At least I know that I would not enjoy it as much. Another point is if I didn't wake up earlier and stay up later then I would not get to enjoy the verandah the way I did. It's so nice to sit out and hear the ocean as the boat moves along. It's so peaceful. On the 2nd or 3rd night we discovered there is a light that turns on in the verandah for night time. It's located by the switches on the vanity. We still hadn't arrived Nassau. I took pics and started to write my trip report. Thank God I did - I wouldn't have remembered everything.

My oldest liked this Halloween decoration from the dollar store. It's not showing its full length here but it turned out super cute. I bought suction cups and hung this up on the verandah door with one.

I couldn't believe our oldest daughter also got up (smart girl, lol). Here she is wearing her Mickey/Minnie PJ's...

and there's me in my Minnie PJs....we recently bought these from Kohls.

and here's our Minnie socks...my great find at Burlington. The only pack left. It was like 6 pairs for $5.99. I gave the extras to the teen girls in the FE :-)

Sitting out reading this....that was on the vanity when we arrived...
Oh, inside the draw of the vanity is where you'll find the order forms for room service.

Our daughter sat out and colored a Mickey page. She bought a coloring book at Disney. We love coloring books with those crisp white pages. The crayons color so nicely on them.

Approaching port...

We watched the ship pull into Nassau around 8am. Everyone was up by then. I was so happy our verandah faced the Atlantis side.

Don't those pics of Atlantis look like paintings? I think the lens fogged up just a bit where it made those pics look amazing. If you haven't traveled to the Caribbean before with a camera you'll need to know that your camera will fog up once it goes outdoors. I remember this happening years ago and I didn't realize back then that all you have to do is let your camera adjust. After a few minutes, wipe the lens and you should be ok.

Lens all clear now...wow look at that house in the middle of the island.

Atlantis from our verandah...

After watching the ship pull into Nassau, I jumped into the shower and then went do deliver some FE's with my oldest daughter. It is a lot of walking back and forth. Our facebook group provided us with an awesome chart of the ship showing the location of the rooms of the people on our fish extender list. We had a total of four fish extender groups. I was in Group 1. It was an AWESOME group. The items we received blew me away. We delivered the gifts that were mid-ship. I saved all the aft ones for another time. When we were done, we headed to see Minnie. It was Princess Minnie. She looked so beautiful. I love Minnie Mouse!!

Here's a pic taken by Shutters.

I enjoyed seeing all the different borders they applied to the pictures; however, I thought we'd have the original images on the CD. I expected it to be like the photopass where you have the original and can add different borders. I hope this is an enhancement Shutters will make to their already great photo concept. I think it's crazy to waste your vacation time picking out photos (10 for $100+....I got a bargain at 197 for $229 CD). Unless you have done too many Disney trips and already have too many photos, I think their photo setup is a must. Especially for a first time cruiser!

After seeing Minnie, my daughter and I headed to Guest Relations (it's right near the main atrium). We handed in our photo mat to get signed by the characters along with a bag of sharpies. Around graduation time, Kohls had frames with the year 2014. I thought this was perfect for our cruise. We received a couple of items in our FE that we could have gotten signed but we are limited to two. We had a bit of a dilemma. My girls received personalized white pillow cases with the Disney Cruise Line logo from the FE. I definitely wanted to get the mat signed. After all that is what I packed and planned to get signed. I explained to Guest Relations that we received the pillow cases while on the cruise. How do you pick one of your kids pillowcases only to get signed??? I figured I would get the youngest one as she'd probably be the most upset but my oldest daughter was with me and really wanted hers. So she won. The crew member at the desk really did try to help us out and went to ask for us but there was no budging. The limit is two items - no wiggle room!!! We definitely have to go on another cruise to get the other pillowcase signed. My girls also received 5x7 photo mats with their initials to get signed. We may have to hurry up and go on a second cruise and book a third, lol.

After customer relations we went for breakfast at Cabanas. I believe they close at 10:30am. My favorite was the Mickey waffles and bacon. We all stocked up on the bacon. So crispy and so good. Did I make your mouth water yet. Mine is because I'm not on the cruise anymore and I'm thinking about it. You have to get those Mickey waffles too. This was my trial-n-error dish. I did not get the pancakes for breakfast any other time lol.
The waffles are soooo much better!!

After breakfast my oldest went to the Vibe. We communicated throughout the day with the Wave phones. They are sooo AWESOME!!!! We didn't know how long she would be there but she loved it so much she stayed there until it was time to shower and get ready for dinner. What better than hanging out with teens and they have their own pool, etc.

The rest of us went into the jacuzzi. We enjoyed the view of Atlantis while relaxing in the jacuzzi.

My husband and youngest daughter rode the Aquaduck for their first time. I sat by the big screen.

The youngest coming off the Mickey slide

For lunch, We got food from Cabanas. Yay!!! Finally!! I was looking forward to getting that seafood. So much that it was all I got. I got a plate full of shrimp, crab legs, and muscles. My husband did the same thing! Their crab legs are AWESOME!! Very fresh and they are slit too so you can actually break them apart with your hands.

My oldest loves the crab legs and I called her to get lunch but she said they had lunch at the Vibe. Of course, I felt bad that she was missing out on them so hubby and I grabbed a bowl of them and stuck them in our room fridge in case she'd want them later.

A little before dinner, I went to deliver more FE's. Hubby and the little one rode the Aquaduck for the 2nd time. This time he took the Go Pro with him. It is the only underwater camera allowed on the Aquaduck and it needs to be on a chest mount.

A little history about the Go Pro....
I was researching underwater cameras. Well wouldn't you know this neat little Go Pro is tiny and goes underwater. We did not own one yet. I liked the fact that it also did videos and watching the amazing videos on Youtube. If you haven't seen any yet, go there. You will reallly enjoy the videos others have put together with their Go Pros. One of my goals last year was to do more videos of my kids. I am a photoaholic so I take tons and tons of photos but not really a video person. I rather take pics. Videoing was hubby's job but he's really not into doing it all the time. The New Year rolls around and on the goal list again is to do more videos. While I captured some last year with my iphone...I wanted there to be an improvement. Fast forward....9 months later...we purchased the Go Pro. This thing is definitely going to help us capture more video. I love that you can trim and edit the videos and override the chatter with music. We purchased the Hero Go Pro 3+ Black Edition. It was kind of hard knowing what I was taking a pic of while in the water of Castaway Cay. Well we were in luck. After we returned from our vacation, guess what came out....the Hero Go Pro 4. We were within the 30 day window period and returned the 3+ to Amazon and bought the 4 that has an LCD screen on the back. Now this thing is AMAZING!!! If you don't have one, you might want to look into getting one. I really regret that we didn't get much video of the kids when they were younger. Life is just so busy!!! Guess what will be on my goal list next year - to capture more video!!!

As you can see, we stayed on the ship for Nassau. That wasn't the original plan. I was thinking of going to Atlantis. I wanted my girls to have the Dolphin experience and we wanted to visit the grounds. I almost booked a room at the Atlantis because it wasn't much of a difference from the Courtyard across the street. My sister is a travel agent and I called her for her advice. She gave me really good advice. She said that she felt this would be a separate trip. She was right!! I could not imagine having to get off that ship after the crazy 1st day we had. It would have been go, go, go. While I would have loved to go, I'm glad that we did not. The day was much more relaxing and we enjoyed staying on the ship. We thought we might go out for a walk in the afternoon. But when I looked out and saw the people walk off from the other ship....it looked like a really long walk. We just weren't up to it. Now if we were to do the Disney Dream again then I think I would do Atlantis because I know that our 2nd time around would not be as crazy since we now know what we know.

It sounds like you and your family are having a great time. I am taking my daughter and my mom on the 4 night Dream cruise in May. I cannot wait, it will be our first Disney Cruise also.

It sounds like you and your family are having a great time. I am taking my daughter and my mom on the 4 night Dream cruise in May. I cannot wait, it will be our first Disney Cruise also.

How fun :-). We loved our first Disney cruise. We want to do a longer one next time. 4 days goes by really fast when you're having fun.

I love the start of your trip report. We're thinking of taking four generations on a Disney cruise in 2015 and you're giving great tips (and solidifying our decision!). Thanks!

Thanks for posting! Really excited about reading your TP. We are on the Fantasy this Christmas in Room 8674 and we wondering if the Navigator's Veranda was a really obstructed view. How did you find it? Going on to read the rest of your report.

Really enjoying your report, thanks for sharing :goodvibes

We are booked to go on the Dream for Christmas 2015, so I'm reading every report I can!

Looking forward to more :thumbsup2

Claire :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter