First Time Cruiser

Disneyfamiglia

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone. First time cruiser, Disney or otherwise. Me (Marie) my daughter ( Julia 19), friend ( Gloria) & her daughter (Hannah 20) take a girls' trip every year in May/June. This year we will be taking a Disney cruise. We are very excited and very nervous. Any advice not to miss any of the magic is always appreciated. I'm new to the boards as well... I'm old as dirt... so forgive me, I'm not 100% on all of the abbreviations that are used here. If I ask, please forgive. Looking forward to getting to know everyone before we sailaway.

Hello everyone. First time cruiser, Disney or otherwise. Me (Marie) my daughter ( Julia 19), friend ( Gloria) & her daughter (Hannah 20) take a girls' trip every year in May/June. This year we will be taking a Disney cruise. We are very excited and very nervous. Any advice not to miss any of the magic is always appreciated. I'm new to the boards as well... I'm old as dirt... so forgive me, I'm not 100% on all of the abbreviations that are used here. If I ask, please forgive. Looking forward to getting to know everyone before we sailaway.
Hi! I am a new cruiser as well. First cruise ever in just two weeks time! Have a fabulous trip and enjoy the planning! Sounds like a lot of fun!

We will be going on our first cruise at the end of March. I'd also love to get advice, too! These boards are chock-full of great information, but would it would be great to have experienced cruisers all offer their top tip for first-timers. I might buy the "2023 unofficial Disney cruise line" book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter