First Time Cruiser Transportation Question...

nvsnot

Mouseketeer
I just booked my first cruise, May 4, 2013 (6-Night Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Magic - Itinerary B) :banana:!

My question is:
I'm flying in to the HOU. How will I get from HOU to the port in Galveston, TX? Does Disney provide transporation from the airport to the port?

Although I don't quite have an answer for you, when we booked through DU for our May 18th 2013 Transatlantic, they put on transfers for us "from the airport". I have no idea what airport it was, but it was Disney transfers. Wasn't very expensive either because when they removed that, the prices didn't drop much. :lmao:

I await to hear what others say.

I called my TA (not DU). They said that DCL will operate shuttle bus service from both IAH and Hobby, and that Hobby was closer to the port. You purchase transfers thru your TA (if you used one) or by calling DCL (if you didn't use a TA).

Thanks for the replies guys! I'll be adding ground transportation to my reservation!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter