• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First time cruise

There are strollers available on board for you to use. It just requires a returnable deposit. If your baby is very small and not mobile, I would suggest bringing your own stroller.

We brought umbrella strollers for the grandchildren. They were 11 mos and 2 1/2 yrs. There isn't lots of room in the halls or the staterooms for big strollers. We had late seating and took them to supper in the MDR. They could sleep in them if they got too tired.

Should a stroller be taking on the cruise?

I took a stroller with us for our 18 month old. It was nice during the port excursions but we did not use it on the ship. Our stroller folded up really small and fit in the closet when we were not using it.

I brought a regular sized stroller on board with no problem. The only issue I had was waiting for an elevator during peak times but found the forward and aft elevators to be more available. I would bring the stroller your child is most comfortable in. Have a great cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter