First time Christmas day

oogieman8541

VA Bucs/WDW fan
Can anyone tell me what WDW is like on christmas day. I know the parks are crazy, but are there any special events that take place on christmas day only? I have been 2 days after christmas but never on the day of. TIA

I was told alot of people is what you get on christmas day,They do have a christmas parade

I have gone on Christmas day quite a few times. MK isn't too bad in the am as I assume kids are opening presents and enjoying a morning meal. It does get pretty crowded in the early afternoon. Nothing special that I can remember.

They will perform the Christmas parade from the MVMCP and show holiday Wishes. But I think they run these the week from Christmas to New Years, so that's not really special for Christmas day. Other than that, nothing else.

Nothing extra is done for that specific day. Like others have said the parade and wishes is run all week. Hope your trip is magical.

There is nothing special for the day. MK was not that bad until after lunch but it was really crowded at fireworks time.

Only there 1 time at Christmas - went to Epcot. Was lite rain most of the day but even so no crowds to speak of in WS. Shops were crowded with people getting out of drizzle and getting warmed up, but no waits for anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter