First Time Camping

DisneyNutzy

VWL & BLT Owner
First post here but I have been lurking on this thread for a while doing some research. My family and I have reserved a premium site in April and will be renting Tina's 5th Wheel from Campatthefort.com. We have stayed at the Fort in a cabin in 2007 but this will be our first RV experience. We will be driving down and would appreciate any advice you experts could give us on things we might want to bring. We will have a golf cart delivered from an off site company to save us some $$ thanks to the tips on here. We would be especially interested in anyone who has rented from Tina before and would like to share their experience with us. Thanks again.

I guess I should add this will be the final trip on our annual pass (6th in 12 months) so we are looking forward to relaxing at the fort and enjoying what it has to offer. Parks will be a very small part of this trip.

camera.. have a lot of fun.
woohoo2.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter