First time Campers

Thanks guys! I think you're right, i won't know til i try. We'd like to get in all of the modes of transportation this time so we'll give it a try. I'll write a post when we get back on how it happened.
We are arriving Easter Sunday and staying for a week.

The TTC is the "Ticket, Transportation Center." It's the connection of the monorail lines (MK, resort, EPCOT) and the ferry boats to MK from the MK parking lots. When there was only 1 park (like my first visit), this was where the magic started. You drove to WDW, parked in "the" parking lot and decided if you wanted to take the ferry or the monorail to MK. Part of Walt's magic to "take you to a different world". Both went across the lake to "The Magic Kingdom".

The buses are ok and will get you from point A to B, but the boats are still part of the magic for me.

j

Love floating over the road in the boats, that is neat. Especially at night.

If you are trying to make rope drop at Epcot, take a bus. There are buses to EP, HS & AK from the Outpost. You'll need to hop an internal bus first, but it is still quicker than a boat + monorail + 2nd monorail.

We are staying at the Fort for the first time this week and love it! Wanted to reply to your fireworks question. We are in the 300 loop. At the back of the loop there is a nature trail that goes right next to the lake all the way to the settlement. There is an opening about halfway in between with a perfect view of the castle & fireworks. The only drawback is you can't hear the Wishes music like you can at the marina beach. There was only one other family there watching with us last night. We liked the view better as you could see the shorter fireworks near the castle.

Can i just say I LOVE THIS FORUM. Thank you all so much.
PaHunter- I totally missed that, thanks
amylevan- I think that's exactly what we're doing, and then i think we will take the monorial back, since we won't be under a time crunch and we'd like to take it since we never have before.
jcs428- Wow, thank you for the tip. That sounds wonderful...definitely checking it out. Hope you're enjoying your vaca.

Love floating over the road in the boats, that is neat. Especially at night.

Once you realize what it is, it's kind of cool to go "UNDER" the water too (in a car or bus) when you go to the Contemporary Resort. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter