First Time at Fort Wilderness~Which Cabin?

surfergrl31

DIS Veteran
This is our first visit to fort Wilderness and I am wondering as far as transportation goes what would be a good cabin to request. We have five little ones and I think transportation will be the biggest convience I am looking for. We will have a car so that is no problem, but I would like to not rent a golf cart as it wouldn't be benefical to us anyway. Thanks so much for any tips or help you can give me.

Just like the campsites, the cabins are arranged in loops and the entrance to each is close to one of the resort bus stops. You can see a map of the layout here: http://allears.net/acc/fortwmap1.jpg

So, they are all pretty convenient.

I think its pretty cool you are surpising your kids with a trip. Have a great time!!!

Yep, I would request a cabin close to a bus stop. Have a magical trip. :woohoo:

I've requested a cabin in the 2800 loop, close to the internal bus stop. It's the loop that's closest to the front, so it's the last internal bus stop on the way to the Epcot, HS, AK, and DD buses and the first stop on the way back.

We'll see if we get it ...

That or the 2700 loop is fine, there is a bus stop between the loops and you are within walking distance of the small pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter