First time at Coronado! Shuttle question.

Radiorox

Live from the city of Magic.
This is the first time at CS. I usually stay in POR, FW or ASMu. I've noticed it's more spread out because of the lake. Is it true that there are Golf Cart shuttles to help you get around?

I am in a Standard room don't know where yet and just wanted to prepare myself to get to breakfast in time and then head for RD.

Thanks!!

No unfortunately there are not shuttles to bring you to the food court pool etc. However, I guess if you wanted you could hop on a bus at your building and ride it to the front if it was going there. We stayed there a few times and didnt have much trouble walking anywhere. I didnt find it any different than any of the other moderated. Have fun you are going to live it there! It is a beautiful resort!

no shuttles but when we left we used one to get to ME at 6am with luggage, very happy about that. :goodvibes We were in Ranchos, which is about a 6 minute walk from the main bldg. Nice walk but not when you have luggage and baby! Wish we knew we could have used them at check in. I will say it was no problem to board a nearby bus to get to the food court. Enjoyed staying at CS, it was our first time there and loved it. Hope you get an upgrade. pixiedust:

CSR used to have shuttles but they were eliminated. They only have them now when a convention group pays for them.

We stayed at CSR in December & they told us to please utilize their shuttles, and we did! They told us they were not only for luggage services, as most people think. We were in ranchos. We used the golf cart after checking in, when checking out and twice in between when we needed to get to the lobby. Now I'm not sure if they will just come & take you to the pool or something like that, but each time we used them they were super pleasant & more than happy to transport us!

@TaraPa thanks for that info, :thumbsup2, wish I had ask to use them, as I had a tough time with the trek, oh well next time! And I am already planning my next time. lol. It really is a beautiful resort, the rooms are gorgeous! I loved that they made B & L a buffet at Pepper Market, hope they continue it.

When we were there in February 2012, we were told if we needed, just to call for a shuttle (some of our group were out in Ranchos). We were in Casitas, so we didn't need one, perfect location.

Do the buses stop at the food court last before heading to whatever park they are going to? It seems like we could take a bus to get to the food court quickly if we didn't want to walk there.

Do the buses stop at the food court last before heading to whatever park they are going to? It seems like we could take a bus to get to the food court quickly if we didn't want to walk there.
Going to the parks, the buses stop at El Centro (lobby & food court) last. (Route is stop #2 - Casitas, stop #3 - Ranchos, stop #4 - Cabanas, stop #1 - El Centro, to park.)
Going to DTD, the buses stop at El Centro first. (Route is stop #1, stop #2, stop #3, stop #4, DTD.)

Just be sure to get on a park bus, and you'll be fine. Then get on a DTD bus to get back to your room, and you'll also be fine.

This is the first time at CS. I usually stay in POR, FW or ASMu. I've noticed it's more spread out because of the lake. Is it true that there are Golf Cart shuttles to help you get around?

I am in a Standard room don't know where yet and just wanted to prepare myself to get to breakfast in time and then head for RD.

Thanks!!

All buses except the DTD bus stop at the main building last.

Unless you are at the furthest Casitas or the Ranchos, getting around is not bad at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter