• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First stay and docs

boswellnakia

When I was young....Dings were King
My very first stay as a DVC owner is July 4th week. Will I receive any documents from Disney or DVC? I have received nothing except the original email confirmation.

Thanks

What other documents are there? Unless you're using ME, that's all you'll get. Most times, I don't even get the email.

I wasn't sure what I would receive. I guess I'm accustomed to Disney Resort stays where I get docs, luggage tags, ect. Not even a "welcome" letter with reminders?

Did you book Magical Express for transport from/to the airport? If so you should have gotten your booklet and luggage tags by now. Our trip starts July 19 and we got ours this week.

Thanks everyone for the reassurance. I did book ME and have received that package with the tags. This is my first DVC experience and I guess I have just got accustomed to how the standard resort side handles documents. I'll try not to freak out not having some from the resort side. The over planner in me is having difficulty with this. I have two more DVC stays for later this year and maybe I'll get used to having less. Have a great week everyone!

Thanks everyone for the reassurance. I did book ME and have received that package with the tags. This is my first DVC experience and I guess I have just got accustomed to how the standard resort side handles documents. I'll try not to freak out not having some from the resort side. The over planner in me is having difficulty with this. I have two more DVC stays for later this year and maybe I'll get used to having less. Have a great week everyone!

Welcome to the world of DVC. After your stay you might get a postcard from the resort but not from DVC.

Lookin for something to do, you can check out Welcome Home Wednesday's at the Atlantic Dance Hall on the boardwalk at 2:00 PM.

Ask for the portable perks brochure at check in and take the time to read it. You might find a copy on the member website.

:earsboy: Bill

Enjoy your first stay. If it will make's you feel better you could print out your email from MS. Thats what I do...:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter