First solo trip: Tips for 3 days and dining alone?

Don't worry yourself one bit about dining alone. I did seven ADRs on my solo trip in September, and at every single one of them, the staff was absolutely wonderful with me, and meanwhile the other guests didn't even notice me at all for the most part. The one notable exception was at the Garden Grill, when the family at the next table over were kind enough to volunteer to take my phone and snap pictures of me with the characters, since I didn't have anybody else to do it. :goodvibes

Also, I for one am 100% in favor of spending some (perhaps not all) of your meal time on your phone or tablet. I was so busy at all other points of the day that mealtime was when I would take a moment to update Facebook, upload photos of my day, and reply to all the amazing comments I was receiving from my friends and family... That in and of itself helped stave off loneliness. It was a system that worked really well for me! :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter