• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Solo trip! MNSSHP 10/11-10/17

Dezandthebeast

Earning My Ears
Hello! I'm going on my first solo trip to Disney for my Birthday. Im not sure how I feel yet about celebrating alone but it happened that way. Anyone going to MNSSHP on the 16th?! or visiting that week. Also if anyone has any good suggestions or unique things to do solo? THANKS!!! Im staying at All star Movies the 11th-12 and than 16-17 in between ill be at family's but still at Disney!

Dezandthebeast said:
Hello! I'm going on my first solo trip to Disney for my Birthday. Im not sure how I feel yet about celebrating alone but it happened that way. Anyone going to MNSSHP on the 16th?! or visiting that week. Also if anyone has any good suggestions or unique things to do solo? THANKS!!! Im staying at All star Movies the 11th-12 and than 16-17 in between ill be at family's but still at Disney!

Have you considered doing some of the tours? I'm doing a solo Halloweentime trip to dlr and I'm doing a couple of tours that sounded interesting to me. I'm not sure what kind of tours are available at wdw but I bet they have some great ones

Amilo said:
Have you considered doing some of the tours? I'm doing a solo Halloweentime trip to dlr and I'm doing a couple of tours that sounded interesting to me. I'm not sure what kind of tours are available at wdw but I bet they have some great ones

I did but I can't decide lol there's so many !

I'll be there 10/9-10/13 solo! Loved it last year. working on my costume (a wilderness explorer like Russell) and can't wait...hope it turns out well :)

TaxiLab127 said:
I'll be there 10/9-10/13 solo! Loved it last year. working on my costume (a wilderness explorer like Russell) and can't wait...hope it turns out well :)

This is my first time going around halloween! Everyone I had going ended up cancelling but I was like eh it's my birthday I'm going. I need to figure out a costume tooooo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter