First solo in late Aug

gigglz32

*flowergrl*
Hey guys,
Well I'm off to the World on my first solo trip. I've been up and down the solo board and can't seem to find a single person going in August :confused3.... Is there something I don't know?? Well if anyone would like to meet up I'll be going August 28-31.:teacher:

I'm hoping to go solo the first time next year, hope you ave a fab first time, and would love to hear hw it goes :-)

Hey guys,
Well I'm off to the World on my first solo trip. I've been up and down the solo board and can't seem to find a single person going in August :confused3.... Is there something I don't know?? Well if anyone would like to meet up I'll be going August 28-31.:teacher:

So far, my solo trip is planned for the week before yours. Otherwise, I'd say sure. :)

August = hot and too many kids so I avoid it for my solo trips. But it can still be a great time! The parks open early and stay open late. Take a mid day break and hang by the pool. Have a great trip!

August = hot and too many kids so I avoid it for my solo trips. But it can still be a great time! The parks open early and stay open late. Take a mid day break and hang by the pool. Have a great trip!
I figured kids would be back by the? Oh well, I am definitely gonna try the pool break; must confess I've gone several times and never relaxed by the pool. Thanks for the advice!

Hey guys,

I'm thinking of going solo the 25th-30th, but not 100% yet :cool1:

I figured kids would be back by the? Oh well, I am definitely gonna try the pool break; must confess I've gone several times and never relaxed by the pool. Thanks for the advice!

Some schools go back in early August, but not all-my state passed a law that school could not begin before a certain date in August-the other factor is the Europeans-a lot of them take August off...and spend it in Disneyworld. I was forced to go in August once and the pool break is necessary! :beach:

I might go solo in late July or early August. My DH doesn't want to go back just yet...he's trying to save for a trip to New York. Thought it might be really relaxing. :) it'll be my first solo trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter