First Romantic Trip to Disney--what to do??

lydzma

Earning My Ears
Hi all! This will be my 6th time at the World but the first time with my significant other! But what romantic activities are there for us to do?? Also, we're both 20 so no alcohol activities for us! Thanks!

Fireworks cruise. Nice dinner. Gift baskets. So many more. What do you guys like to do?

I don't know if this counts as romantic, but DH and I sit for one of those caricature portraits...it was fun, but also kinda romantic... Also, if you make it over to Ft. Wilderness try a carraige ride. We did that after Hoopdeedoo one year and a lot of the campsites had Christmas decorations up and it was really nice and quiet and romantic. If your looking for romance on a budget... there are all sorts of nooks and crannies around the parks where you can just sit and hold hands and people watch. We also sorta make our own treasure hunts... We find out where there is "hidden magic" and try to find them all...we call it "our path to enlightenment." There is Romance all over WDW, if you're in the mindset of enjoying the experience with the one you're with! Have fun!!!!

I like to do everything at Disney! But my bf is really into outdoorsy things and learning how things work. I don't know if that helps?

I don't know if this counts as romantic, but DH and I sit for one of those caricature portraits...it was fun, but also kinda romantic... Also, if you make it over to Ft. Wilderness try a carraige ride. We did that after Hoopdeedoo one year and a lot of the campsites had Christmas decorations up and it was really nice and quiet and romantic. If your looking for romance on a budget... there are all sorts of nooks and crannies around the parks where you can just sit and hold hands and people watch. We also sorta make our own treasure hunts... We find out where there is "hidden magic" and try to find them all...we call it "our path to enlightenment." There is Romance all over WDW, if you're in the mindset of enjoying the experience with the one you're with! Have fun!!!!

Such great ideas! I mentioned hidden Mickeys to him and he's determined to find every single one! We're definitely doing our trip more on a budget and I think going out to Ft. Wilderness will be something he'll enjoy! :)

Book some tours, they are expensive but amazing. Some to consider:

Wild Africa Trek
Epcot segway tour
Aqua seas

Horseback riding, parasailing etc

Try a romantic restaurant such as Cali Grill, Yachtsmen or V$A's if you can swing it.

Couples massge at new GF spa or Mandara depending on where you are staying.

Take time in EPCOT to drink and eat around the world!

Horse and carraige ride at FW

HTH

We like to do a relaxed afternoon just touring the resorts. Check out the Gazebo at the Yacht club, Sunrise Terrace @ WL, the animals at AK. It's a nice way to see the resorts and plan your dream trip!

pixie08 said:
Book some tours, they are expensive but amazing. Some to consider:

Wild Africa Trek
Epcot segway tour
Aqua seas

Horseback riding, parasailing etc

Try a romantic restaurant such as Cali Grill, Yachtsmen or V$A's if you can swing it.

Couples massge at new GF spa or Mandara depending on where you are staying.

Take time in EPCOT to drink and eat around the world!

Horse and carraige ride at FW

HTH

Where can you do horseback riding at WDW?

My girlfriend took me out for my Birthday dinner at Jiko in the Animal Lodge on our recent trip and we thought that it was awesome. Everyone was so wonderfully nice there and although it was a very open restaurant, it never got too loud and the tables still felt intimate. You can also go outside to see the giraffes and zebras that are right outside of the resort before your dinner which is pretty awesome. Hopefully yall have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter