• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Post

GranNanner

Earning My Ears
Hi All!
I have actually been a lurker to the DISboard for a long time but have never posted. Guess you can say I am kinda shy. I am a Disney veteran and my first trip to the World was October 1972 with my parents. I didn't go back until the the 20th Anniversary Celebration with my DH and our 3 children. In the past 10 years we have been to WDW more times than I remember with a trip to DL and a DC added in. We have had the pleasure to experience WDW with dear friends, extended family, our grown children & my aging mother but in 12 days we will experience our most memorable trip to date. We will have the pleasure to see WDW thru the eyes of our 3 grandchildren, ages 8 :wizard: , 6 princess: and almost 3 :wizard: . I am beside myself with excitement :cloud9: . I am going to take my Grandchildren to my favorite place in the whole world and share with them the magic and happiness.

We will be doing MVMCP on the 13th. I have made several ADP's for Character meals and one for dinner at the WCC. My itinerary is all printed out. I am making T-Shirts for the G-Kids thanks to Julia and Nicks Moms great designs. I have several surprises planned for the G-kids. When DH and I were there at WDW in October I got each of the G-kids a belt pack and an autograph book which I am going to put in a christmas bag that they will get on our first morning. Then each day of our trip they are going to get Magical Merry Christmas Cash from Grandma and Pop Pop to spend on whatever they want or they can save it up for something big that they may want. This is going to be their Christmas present from Grandma and Pop Pop and I want to make it special. The 2 older ones have been to WDW with us before but they were too little to remember so it will be like a new experience for all 3 of them. Oh and yes their parents are coming too!

Welome, have a great trip. We will also be at the party on the 13th. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

:wave: Welcome to the DIS.

It sounds like it is going to be a very magical trip. Your grandkids are going to have a great time. What a great Grandma you are. :cheer2:

Have a great time.

We did the MVMCP 3 years ago and had a awesom time. This is the time of year we want to go back again, hopefully next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter