First post!

MagicalMerida

Mouseketeer

Hey! This is my first post on Disboards and I have been lurking for the past couple of weeks now.
I have a trip to Disney World booked for July, so i am looking forward to finding lots of tips and advice from this site.:hyper:

Hey! This is my first post on Disboards and I have been lurking for the past couple of weeks now.
I have a trip to Disney World booked for July, so i am looking forward to finding lots of tips and advice from this site.:hyper:

:welcome: to the DIS! Glad you decided to stop lurking and start posting! If you have questions, do not hesitate to ask. :goodvibes

So... let's hear some details. Where are you staying, who's in your party, what plans do you have so far? Are you on the dining plan?

If we can't swing Disney this year, I'll vacation vicariously through you while we save for next year :)

Welcome.jpg

So... let's hear some details. Where are you staying, who's in your party, what plans do you have so far? Are you on the dining plan?

If we can't swing Disney this year, I'll vacation vicariously through you while we save for next year :)

We are staying at the Dolphin and i'm with my mum and dad and two sisters. We are going for two weeks so we are going to universal and seaworld as well as Disney.
We have made a few ADR's and we've got our tickets. We aren't on the dining plan. Good luck with saving up! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter