First post! Walt Disney's Desk

logansekulow

Earning My Ears
I am redoing my office currently and looking at getting/building a desk.

I would love to have something similar to Walt's but all I have found is some pics from DHS One Man's Dream.

Does anyone know if that is the real deal or even a close replica?

11.gif

I don't have any idea about that but just wanted to say welcome to DISboards. Lots of informations are coming here, you will enjoy reading reviews and experiences. :thumbsup2

Have a nice day. :)

Walt's office with everything is at DLR in California. Yes I've been there and DW had to pry me away from Walt's shrine. This included the TV cameras which were used to televise his monologues on "The Wonderful World of Disney" on sunday night So if you can find some of those films you will also get more ideas

Walt's desk is a pretty standard 1950's executive desk you could probably find something used which could be modified or have a cabinetmaker build one for you.

I am redoing my office currently and looking at getting/building a desk.

I would love to have something similar to Walt's but all I have found is some pics from DHS One Man's Dream.

Does anyone know if that is the real deal or even a close replica?

There are pretty good pictures in the new D23 magazine of BOTH his offices. The official "meet and greet" office and his working office.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter