• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Post/Question about Raglan Road

scchristo

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! I have been lurking on this site for about a month but this is my FIRST post. Therefore, I apologize if this has been answered before...
Are reservations "needed" for Raglan Road? This is our second trip to WDW and am unfamiliar if the restaurants at DTD are as "booked" in the same way as the TS restaurants in the parks or resorts. Thanks for the information in advance!

if you do during a slow period you can probably be a walk up but the place gets busy and i would get adr's

hi, are you going for lunch or dinner? it really depends on when you're going ie is it school vacation week or a holiday? You probably wouldn't need it for lunch. We always make a reservation if it's a restaurant we don't want to miss. You could always go online & check to see if there are any available reservations.

owl0306 said:
if you do during a slow period you can probably be a walk up but the place gets busy and i would get adr's

That's what I thought. I wanted to be "prepared for rejection" if we don't make concrete plans and decided to try a "walk up" :)! Thanks!

karen l said:
hi, are you going for lunch or dinner? it really depends on when you're going ie is it school vacation week or a holiday? You probably wouldn't need it for lunch. We always make a reservation if it's a restaurant we don't want to miss. You could always go online & check to see if there are any available reservations.

I was fooling around today online. We "think" we are going to DTD on our arrival day but DH doesn't want to be "stressed out" by too many ADRs :(!

We had a reservation, and we were glad of it.. Whole DTD was packed (sat)!

It's a great place.. Good food, entertainment.. We were there at 7:30, and that was good timing in terms of nightly entertainment..

Depends. I have personally seen Raglan Road turn people away, 2+ hour waits, and 30 minute waits. It just depends when the trip is, what time it is, what day it is, and any other number of variables.

Downtown Disney is very busy on Saturdays. It was wall to wall people.So, be prepared around dinner time. It was packed.

We went on a week night in early October - ie not a busy time - and Raglan Road was PACKED. We had an ADR and waited 30 minutes past time to be seated.
I would make an ADR if you really want to eat there. You can always cancel, but you can not always get in in a reasonable time.

Hello everyone! I have been lurking on this site for about a month but this is my FIRST post. Therefore, I apologize if this has been answered before...
Are reservations "needed" for Raglan Road? This is our second trip to WDW and am unfamiliar if the restaurants at DTD are as "booked" in the same way as the TS restaurants in the parks or resorts. Thanks for the information in advance!

We just made an ADR for a Sat night in march--- got the time that we wanted, but there werent that many times available---

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter