First Post. Hi everybody.

ClarkusR

Earning My Ears
I'm 45 years old and I've been to Disney World once - over 33 years ago. My wife is 36 and has been once as well - 31 years ago!!! We have 3 kids ages 6, 2 and 11 months.

My little girl is turning 7 in September and she wants a Disney World trip for her birthday....of course I can't say no. We are all really excited (except the 11 month old - he just drools when we mention it...nothing new there).

Hoping to use the expertise of you guys on the DIS forums to learn about the best way to save money and still have a great week of vacation at Disney World. I bet a thing or two has changed in 33 years!! We are of modest means and need to know all the tricks we can get.

Looking forward to the discussions and info. Peace!!!

:wave2:

:welcome:

Enjoy your "stay" here at the DIS! You will find zillions of people here who love to help.

Peace back at ya......

welcome.gif

Hi and board newbie too! Also looking forward to planning, chatting and help from the veterans here. It makes it seem like it's sooner than it is. DH, while happy I'm doing all kind of planning and looking around at Disney info sites really isn't interested in all the details I am. He kind of glazes over when I go on about it so I have to keep my little nuggets of super special ideas condensed into little bursts.

DD will be 7 in October and DS turns 8 in May, so June worked for us right after school gets out.

:banana:

Welcome to DISboards. Lots of informations are coming here, you will enjoy reading reviews and experiences. :thumbsup2

Have a nice day. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter