First pics from Inside BLT Room - What a View!!!

Awesome!!! Great pics!! I really hope we can stay there in Jan!! The slide at the pool looks cool!

Makes me glad I own there, as the view is just as great as I expected!

Holy cow - - does the pool slide look incredible or what? Also, the MK view with the Astro Orbiter -- that must be without a doubt the best view in all of Disney. I'm seriously having a love fest with BLT today! :love:

Thanks for the link. The pics look great. I was torn between BLT and AKV but as I read up on more updates on BLT, I am sold that I made the right purchase with BLT. :cool1:

LOVE the photos -- thank you so much for posting the links!!! :goodvibes September can't come soon enough!

OMG these pics are awesome!!

I changed our reservation to BLT as a surprise for our anniversary trip after my family fell in love with the models during our trip in Dec.

They are gonna love staying here.

Hurry up August :cool1::cool1:

Very nice pictures. How come all the new resorts get really cool themed carpeting and OKW's carpeting is pretty plain and non-themed?

The MK view is over further than I thought. Fantasy Land is in view but BTMR is only partial-just diffirent views. The fireworks will be even further to the right of the castle though. Would like to see more of the Bay Lake view-that looks very nice as well. Thanks for the pics.

BLTMK.jpg

From CR:

Castle4.jpg

wow! thanks for the wonderful pictures. i am really looking forward to coming home in the fall.

can't wait to watch the fireworks from my window.:goodvibes

Holy cow - - does the pool slide look incredible or what? Also, the MK view with the Astro Orbiter -- that must be without a doubt the best view in all of Disney. I'm seriously having a love fest with BLT today! :love:

The slide does look great!! I'm getting so excited....how on earth will I wait until December to stay there??????

I loved this line:

"Actually, you can see all four parks from somewhere in the BLT."

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Thanks for posting!!

I simply can't wait!!!!! We are only staying in a Std View at BLT this trip since we are getting a 2BR and MKV will be a lot of points since we only got a 160pt contract :)

But watch out 2010 or 2011 -- :rotfl: We'll definitely spend time at home with MK view!

and WOW. I can't wait to stay there in Oct and to try out that slide! The more I see the more I want to add on points there, I love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter