First person for "What Will You Celebrate?"

disneydopey

Mouseketeer
I'm even more excited about going to MK this year as it will be daughters birthday while we are there. I've just been looking at video of the first person taking advantage of the free entry on their birthday, no good to us as we've got the 14 day ticket but the $75 voucher will be nice!

I'll take the passports with us that day as that should be ok for proof as we can't pre-register in the Uk (is that right?). Is it just MK that does this or can you do it at Epcot too?

They all do it, but you are only entitled free entry to 1 park, you cannot go to another park on the same day and expect free entry ,you would have to pay.

Hey I know that family, they're fellow DISsers and they're going to be on my MICKEY'S BALTIC BALLYHOO cruise. WTG Andrew (alanapapa) :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Yes that's correct,UK visitors don't/can't register on the site.The only proof we need is to take our passport on that day to any one of the Theme Parks,where you will get in for free or if you already have a ticket-then a Voucher will be issued to spend on that day only.Gift vouchers are 2 different amounts-one for an Adult+one for a Child(pre-tax amount i believe).

Our Dd7 will be 8 whilst were over there in April and as we already have our tickets she is very much looking forward to the voucher to spend on anything she wants.x.

My DD will be 11 when we're there in July and she's really looking forward to spending her voucher too :goodvibes

My dad has his birthday when we are there in October so waiting for news on this. He wont need the park admission. Very interested to hear what the fastpasses will be like - if they are all day ones we might be tempted with those as I dont think my dad would spend $$$$$ in Disney :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter