First Pandora Bracelet

teachmedis

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, so feel free to move if need be. I'm interested in buying my first Pandora bracelet during my next trip. I want to speak to a sales associate, make sure I'm getting the correct size, and then pick a few charms--hopefully both disney and some "plain" colors to tie it together. Is my best bet the Pandora store in Disney Springs? Will I have time and assistance? Has anyone here decided to kind of put a bracelet together from scratch there--and if so can you tell me what the process looks like? Thank you in advance!

We bought my daughter’s first Pandora at the store on Main St in the Magic Kingdom. We talk about it each time we go by or into that store.

They will always make time for you but if you go in the evening it will be quite busy.

I would say either, but the store in Disney Springs would probably be the least crowded. The times we've been in the Disney Springs Pandora, very few if any people besides us were there.

My experience has been that the Pandora shop in Disney Springs might be less crowded but it really depends on when you go. We stop in during our late July trip and within minutes it went from a little busy to a line waiting outside. Although the shop on Main Street in Magic Kingdom also runs the gamut from not busy to packed, it was extra special starting my first bracelet there.

I bought my first bracelet and charms on Main St. in the MK. While I did wait for a few minutes to be helped the CM do a wonderful job of sizing and showing you charms that you may be interested in purchasing. I never felt rushed and I loved that I purchased it in the MK.

There is also a decent selection of Pandora in Hollywood Studios around the corner from the Starbuck's- think it's called Legends of Hollywood. The Pandora section was empty when I went in there to get my wife a surprise gift while she was on a ride I didn't want to go on.

There was a group of attentive staff that were glad to help and not many people in there.

Worked for me, but my shopping style may be different than yours (I look at it as a surgical strike more than an experience)

Does the Pandora store in Disney Springs have Disney charms? I found that the Pandora store in Downtown Disney at Disneyland was just a Pandora store and they sent me into the park for the Disney-specific charms.

Thank you all for your replies! I was thinking Disney Springs may also be a good choice because they'll like have more options for generic (non disney) spacer charms. But I also know the CBR gift shop carries a few Pandora items so if I saw a bracelet I wanted there, it might be neat to fill it throughout the week we're there? I'm excited to have something new to look forward to, thank you for your help!

@LizzieLou - The Disney Springs Pandora does carry the Disney charms. In July they had Marvel charms, 100th anniversary charms and set, special releases like the jewelry box/travel case, and WDW specific. They usually have a nice selection.

@LizzieLou - The Disney Springs Pandora does carry the Disney charms. In July they had Marvel charms, 100th anniversary charms and set, special releases like the jewelry box/travel case, and WDW specific. They usually have a nice selection.
Thank you! That definitely will be one of my first stops on my next visit!

In Aug 2022, I found a nice selection at the Contemporary gift shop As well as Disney Springs and MK. Also, DVC members get a discount, I think 20 or 30%!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter