First Look at California Grill!

im soooooooooooooooooooooo excited! The place looks gorgeous! The menu looks incredible! Cali Grill was one of my fave restaurants. My DS13 adores this place too. Thanks for posting! :goodvibes

In all of my trips to Disney, I have not had the chance to eat at CG, but I am going to make this my priority ADR for DH and I on our date night next August!!! :dance3:

We're there Tuesday... Cannot wait! We land at 6:20pm and have a reservation at 9:25 so we basically check in at BLT and run up for dinner. :) I need to remember to pack something nice in my carry on.

So good to see Ray back behind the bar. He is as integral to the California Grill as the iconic view outside. Have an ADR for February. That is way too long to wait, but I have no choice.

We have reservations on the 17th of this month and after seeing these photos it can't get her soon enough!

My only complaint is the long narrow tables for big groups....

I don't like that set up because it's hard to talk to people at the table and I think it sets up for "noise" as folks "YELL" to talk to their friend/family at the other end of the table. I know it takes up less room, but I like larger round tables.

The new look is nice. I just hope the food reviews are as spectacular as the view.

I cannot wait for our ADR in October. We loved CG pre refurb and I hope it doesn't disappoint post refurb. According to the pictures, the whole restaurant looks fresh and bright plus is it just me or does the outside balcony seem to be much brighter at night? I can't wait to try the new menu :goodvibes.

I have a reservation for our trip in December. But I don't like the look of the new menu, so I will probably cancel. Its sad too because we usually go every trip.

Maggie

We are eating there for our arrival night on November 30 and I am very excited. To be honest, I really don't get all the angst over the new menu. So many are saying that they don't like it or don't see anything that they would like. I see a fillet, pork, salmon, fish, chicken, pasta, beef, and more. I want to try at least 4 of those. Is it the change that is unsettling? It will be interesting to see the reviews once they start rolling in next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter