First Limited Edition Magic Bands---Star Wars (with audio greeting)

Just posted on the other thread, the price is up there (I guess not by WDW standards) but they ARE uber-cool!:thumbsup2 They will be gone in minutes

FINFAN said:
Just posted on the other thread, the price is up there (I guess not by WDW standards) but they ARE uber-cool!:thumbsup2 They will be gone in minutes

How much? I'm.so upset that we are not going for 4 days! So.wish their was a way of pre ordering these to collect at resort!!

2,500 is too few. It seems like they are missing a money making opportunity and instead giving it to ebayers. I never understand this philosophy. There must be an upside though because lots of companies do it.

DVC Central sells Star Wars cover bands for $5 that look just as nice. I got a bunch, plus a Buzz Lightyear, a Captain America, a HM and a POTC one. We'll be switching out partway through our trip! Seems like a better deal to me.

These are really cool.

I wonder if the fact that they have to be linked to MDE at purchase will prevent them from being bought up and listed on ebay?

Just picked up mine (both a Yoda and Darth Vadar). They are going fast! If you are a local, I recommend heading to the park today to get them... the weather is bad so the park isn't that crowded.

My guess is they will be all gone by Saturday evening.

Just picked up mine (both a Yoda and Darth Vadar). They are going fast! If you are a local, I recommend heading to the park today to get them... the weather is bad so the park isn't that crowded.

These are so cool. Jealous!!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks! I'm leaving work in a little bit and heading right there. Still can't decide which one I want to get! I'd like them both, but thought you had to link it at time of purchase to an AP or Ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter