First Kiss

Thats what pillows are for, Ahaha, xD

That totally reminds me of the episode of 8 Simple Rules where Rory practices kissing on the back of his hand because his uncle tells him to. And then when his girlfriend asks him how he got so good he says 'My uncle' and she runs away xD

i have this theory that everyone knows how to kiss. its just in your dna. and when people are bad kissers theyre either:
a) nervous
or
b)over thinking it

just relax and do what you feel like you should be doing, and you'll be fine.

That makes perfect sense!!! :] lol

**And I should try that pillow idea! XD hehe**

That totally reminds me of the episode of 8 Simple Rules where Rory practices kissing on the back of his hand because his uncle tells him to. And then when his girlfriend asks him how he got so good he says 'My uncle' and she runs away xD

AHAHAHAHA :rotfl: That made my day xD

i have this theory that everyone knows how to kiss. its just in your dna. and when people are bad kissers theyre either:
a) nervous
or
b)over thinking it

Hmmm. I see, that makes sense.
Gosh; I'm nervous for my first kiss..and excited haha. This thread makes me want it more, but I'll wait haha.

a) nervous
or
b)over thinking it

I love you for saying this!!

I had no idea how to kis until i was kissing! it really is something that comes natural and relax!!

To me, the first kiss was always something I was "nervous" about, but then it happened and it was no big deal. Afterwards I was like "thats what I've been nervous about?" Sure its exciting, if the moments right, and its dissapointing if the moments not right, but really its not that big of a deal. At least it wasn't for me.

After my first kiss I was like "did that just happen?" (I didn't actually say that, I was just thinking it.) When I got home I couldn't stop laughing. (I laugh when I'm nervous/ excited, it's kind of obnoxious, I can't stop.) I texted my friend like that right when I got home. (stereo-typical girly moment there)

I had no idea how to kis until i was kissing! it really is something that comes natural and relax!!
So True!!!

My first kiss was behind the bleachors at my high school. And actually, my first kiss was a total hook-up. It was weird while it was happening becuase I spent so much time that night before it happened over-reacting. I knew it was coming and I just wanted to kiss him because I wanted to kiss someone. It was stupid, don't kiss someone just to say that you have. It wasn't horrible, its just that, it wasn't special. And the worst part was having to come out from behind the bleachors because everyone was waiting for us on the other side. It made it awkward...and the rest of the night was awkward too. But yeah, thats my first kiss story.

And meg, your story is soo cute! :lovestruc

Ahaha, yeah there are times where I worry about the fact that I've never kissed someone.
I mean, I'm a sophomore, the availability of guys who haven't either is like.. tiny. And most of those guys are .. well nobody I want.
There is one.. I'm almost certain of.. but I'd have to wait forever... and I don't want to.

Dude, I'm 17 and a senior this year. I have yet to have to be kissed.

Sure, I've had the childhood kisses where your dared and when you play married couples and such, but never had a boyfriend and never been kissed, and strangely people are surprised when I tell them this.

Anways.. it'll happen eventually.
I hope. [:

usually you can tell if someone isnt really experienced.
but i mean, practice makes perfect. and its not exactly a not fun thing to practice. ;)

This reminded me of what the guy said to me after we kissed (my first kiss). He said "I bet you haven't kissed many guys before". Luckily I'm not the type of girl who gets easily offended. :upsidedow

This reminded me of what the guy said to me after we kissed (my first kiss). He said "I bet you haven't kissed many guys before". Luckily I'm not the type of girl who gets easily offended. :upsidedow

Thats harsh. I hope he was joking. I think its more so, whether your a guy or a girl, its easy to tell if you're nervous. There's really nothing you can do about it. Just, if you're in the situation where you can tell someone is nervous kissing you, don't say anything about it. It happens to everyone, no need to make them feel bad about it. :confused3

Theres a few scattered through out the thread but you have to search. Haha

Thats harsh. I hope he was joking. I think its more so, whether your a guy or a girl, its easy to tell if you're nervous. There's really nothing you can do about it. Just, if you're in the situation where you can tell someone is nervous kissing you, don't say anything about it. It happens to everyone, no need to make them feel bad about it. :confused3

Sadly, he wasn't kidding, lol. He had a way of saying things that are sort of in the unspoken rules of "what not to say" lol. I was so much in like with him though that of course I tried to overlook all that. lol.

I already posted mine but here it is again since you asked for it

My first real one was last year during the summer. My friends, this special girl, and I were on the beach with a bonfire(we really werent supposed to have one) and we were all laying on the sand looking at the sky( I know weird) but then I kissed her. It was weird because I wasn't nervous about it at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter