First Haircut

MrsJones

Earning My Ears
When we go on our family vacation in June, we would like to get our son his first haircut. He is only 18 months old and doesn't really need one, but by the time he does, we'll be back in regular old SC and what fun is that :confused3? lol. I don't know if you need to make an appointment for the first haircut, how much it is, etc. I know you guys will have all the info or send me in the right direction !! :banana:

Thanks in advance !!! Tamara

The Barbershop does not take appts. It is first come fist served only. I believe the first haircut is about $15-17 and tips must be in cash form. There is no way for them to add the tip onto the bill for credit card purchases.

No appoitments. You just go to the barber shop at MK - as you're facing Main Street from the front, on the left side by the fire house (same side as guest services). I think it's about $13 plus tip. You'll get a first haircut certificate plus first haircut mouse ears (same price for all haircuts, so these are "free"). They'll also wrap up some hair for you to save.

We got DS's hair cut there when he was 13 months old. They were great, and I love the pictures of the event.

I would recommend going right when the park opens to avoid a line. I went with DS over Memorial Day weekend, and got there around 9 am. We waited maybe 20 min or so, which wasn't bad.

OK so our daughter will be almost 4 when we go and she has LONG hair - never been cut :) We want to cut it and give the length to Locks for Love :) Do you think they can do a "cute" girls hair cut at DW or is it just sort of easy cuts for boys? Just curious? Bippity Boppity Bo doesnt do hair cuts do they? Its just so special since its been 4 years, and its never been cut and I want it to be a CUTE haircut! :)

Vester

My DD got her first haircut at the barbershop when she was five. We actually wanted to cut it when she was four, but got to the barbershop at 5:30:sad1: so we waited another year to cut it, crazy I know. Anyway, she got a really cute cut that was layered around her face. She liked it as much as BBB.

OK so our daughter will be almost 4 when we go and she has LONG hair - never been cut :) We want to cut it and give the length to Locks for Love :) Do you think they can do a "cute" girls hair cut at DW or is it just sort of easy cuts for boys? Just curious? Bippity Boppity Bo doesnt do hair cuts do they? Its just so special since its been 4 years, and its never been cut and I want it to be a CUTE haircut! :)

Vester

BBB does not do haircuts. The Barbershop is a real hair salon and they are licensed hairdressers so they can do what every type of haircut you would like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter