First Family Vacation... EVER // Update 2/28

YAY your almost there :yay::yay:
hope you can get everything done and have an amazing time :wizard:

Can't wait to read all about your trip afterwards :)

Yay !!! You must be SO excited. :yay:

The day before we leave I get this surreal feeling and my body feels numb. ( is that normal ?? :confused3). Not to mention NO sleep. Yeah, I have a love/hate relationship to the day before vacation. But it's all SO worth it ! :banana:

Looking forward to hearing all about your trip ! :cool1:

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I can't beleive it's time for you to go!!!!!
jealous :lmao:

I hope you are able to get it all done. Isn't it funny how so much comes up when you should be doing the final touches on packing and cleaning up?!?! See, now you've really enforced in my mind that i need to pack and prep really early!! lol. i think I'll make sure I'm mostly ready 1 week beforehand - that way when events and things come up i don't have to worry. haha

some people are better last minute packers but NOT ME.

Hope you'll check in from time to time while your gone :goodvibes

The time has come! We plan on leaving here at about 945am to make the little under 2 hour drive to the airport. A friend is driving us bless her... And we're returning the favor in a little over a month when her family takes their Disney vacation:woohoo:

Pretty much everything is packed aside from toothbrushes, make up, and hair supplies... And a few clothing items that are in the wash.

DD3 was super excited tonight. She saw me bringing up her Cinderella dress to pack it and flipped out. She kept saying that "Cinderella is going to think her dress is so beautiful"

Before bed I painted our nails. Safe to say she was very excited... and ending up smearing one hand... :eek: Even after sitting still for 10 mins... Oh well...

Well off to bed. Thanks for all the support and encouragement!!

Your nails look great!

Have a SAFE and SUPER magical trip!!! :wizard: Looking forward to hearing all about it!!

i bet your having the most wonderful time this exact minute!!! Wishing i was there now too!! Hope you'll report in while your away.

We had a fantastic trip! (of course) I cant wait to start my TR and will link it up here when I do :-D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter