• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First ever RunDisney event announced

DLRPWonders

Mouseketeer
It's official! Disneyland Paris just announced their first ever RunDisney event!
It will take please in the weekend of 23-25 September 2016.
You can sign yourself up by clicking this link and filling in the form!
http://run.disneylandparis.com/

23hsww9.jpg

Great news. Although I hope they also have a 5 or 10k event aswell - not sure I'd manage a half marathon!

Oh boy! Super excited for this one! I'm rallying my running troops. :yay:

Last edited:
Terrible timing for me.:-( Doing my first half-marathon 4 days earlier, and arriving at DLP Sunday the 27th.

Terrible timing for me.:-( Doing my first half-marathon 4 days earlier, and arriving at DLP Sunday the 27th.
I was originally disappointed like you as we're in Center Parcs around that time this year.

Then I realised....

The race is next year (2016) so Sunday is the 23rd.

Could be good news for you!!

I just realized that I got the year wrong - 2016 is definitely a possibility although we usually visit DLP the weekend after (beginning of our school half-term).

I'm quite excited as I am addicted to runDisney races and this is the tipping point for me to make my first trek to Disneyland Paris. Now to start planning and researching....

My sister and I are considering this... I wonder when we will hear more details about the event...

Very excited about this! Have to save up and stay fit. I wonder if the sign up will be as crazy as it is here in the states for the races - filling up in the first 20 minutes and site crashing, etc. I've only been once to the parks but this is now top of the to-do list! Maybe they'll come here to Aulani next...

If there is anything in the world that could motivate me to exercise... Running through DLP might just be it.

Though I echo the hope for a 5 or 10k. A half marathon might kill me!

I really want to do this but DH would rather have a DCL Christmas cruise for 2016. Maybe if I can find someone to share a room/costs with, we could afford both (and leave stinky DH behind! lol)

This will be my new dream ^_^

All the Disney marathons usually have a 5K and/or 10K FYI. That is why they are several days long. The big run is always the last day

More information has just been posted. I'm a morning runner, but I think a 7am start time for the half-marathon is awfully early. They clearly want to get us out of the parks before they open.

Can someone please post the info (or take a screen cap)?
I'm in Tibet and the website for the info is blocked (like Facebook, Google and Twitter) :crazy2:

Thank you!

More information has just been posted. I'm a morning runner, but I think a 7am start time for the half-marathon is awfully early. They clearly want to get us out of the parks before they open.

For a race through a park (Disney or otherwise) 7am is kind of late to me.

Disney half marathons usually start at 5:30 so to me 7am is quite late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter