• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Ever Dream and Magic Horn Battle

Thanks for sharing! I was hoping it would answer with the second line to 'when you wish upon a star', which I thought it could play as well.

Awesome, will be on the Magic this Saturday, hope it cross path with the Dream and have another horn battle.

Thanks for sharing

I got teary eyed and have goosebumps all over when i heard it!! AH. i cannot wait to go on the Dream!! I didnt know that it played other tunes besides When you wish upon a star so when it played a dream is a wish your heart makes left me looking exactly like this: :eek:

WOW!!! This totally gave me goosebumps and teary eyes:p...Love that sound!!:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter