First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Ten, Seriously Ten?!? You People Talk Too Much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk to you later I am on the way to the dentist! :yay:
I love having my teeth cleaned, and I love my dentist.
Bet you don't hear too many people say that. :rotfl2:

who else is staying on the ship when we are in port at Bahamas?? I think we are just going to take it easy and hang out by the adult pool!!!

Cheryl

Thanks all for the Birthday Wishes. I'm working from home for a few hours and then heading to have lunch with Mom and some shopping.

I know that Dodie, Phillip and myself are staying onboard and partaking in boat drinks.

I think we're staying onboard.

Our plan is to get off the ship, stroll the market because we never have, and get back on the ship for lunch by the adult pool.

I am taking the Segway tour in Nassau. I think Nicole's husband and Mindy are doing the tour too. Then back to the ship for lunch. I'm not sure what Judy is doing. She said she was going to Atlantis. Probably part of the John/Kevin gambling junket.

Kim

They are soooo cute! Do you have a pair, are they comfy? Or painful? May have to order them and see for myself!

Yes I have that exact pair. I don't wear heels everyday, only on special occasions. They are very light-weight (cork) and the straps don't dig in. I wore them for my 20th class reunion last year..lots of time on my feet (~6 hours) with some dancing. My feet(ball of the foot only) did hurt by the end of the evening (walked barefoot back to my car), but that is typical for me as I'm not used to high heels.
HTH

We are doing the Dolphin Encounter in Nassau.

Liz, from the other thread. I am NL girl myself. My DH is a huge Mets fan and we are going to see them play in Baltimore this year. We try to go and see them whenever we can. We might try to go to DC sometime this year too.

We are doing the Dolphin Encounter too, I'm so excited to see dolphins up close!

It's possible!

I'm not sure how i'll get my flattie pics onto the boards until after the cruise. We'll be bringing one of the laptops, but won't do the internet access while on board. I'll probably do FB once we get back on land.

WiFi at AKL isn't free, right? Anyone know how much it is?

The WDW resorts all have in room internet but you will have to plug in, they don't have wifi. The ethernet jack is usually by the table and the cable is usually hanging in the closet. The price is $9.99 per 24 hour period. So if you log in for the first time at 10pm you will have access until 9:59pm the next day. If you are strategic you can get 2 days worth of internet for $10.

We've scheduled the Segway tour in Nassau tentatively...if the crew announces an event during that time, we'll reschedule it.

Dragging DH out of the house today...lured him out with the promise of Hooters wings...:thumbsup2

I would think concierge would be free...but who knows.

I thought wifi in general was extremely limited on WDW property. Isn't everything primarily "wired"? I'm not up on this so I apologize.

Thanks to the power outage...(still going on)...our internet is shotty to say the least. Can't wait to get caught up at home tonight...Tracy's 2nd post is kinda confusing...maybe I am missing something from the end of 9. Later peeps. Don't have too much fun without me.

I think I will go home sick tomorrow if the internet isn't up and running as normal. I don't know what I would do without the special podcast!!!

33 Days Until "Fun on a Boat!"

Talk to you later I am on the way to the dentist! :yay:
I love having my teeth cleaned, and I love my dentist.
Bet you don't hear too many people say that. :rotfl2:

Could it have something to do with computer nut job? :lmao:

Enjoy your gum bleeding Kath! :)

Oh hey...did anyone notice how close I am to 10,000 posts???? :cool1:

Thanks to the power outage...(still going on)...our internet is shotty to say the least. Can't wait to get caught up at home tonight...Tracy's 2nd post is kinda confusing...maybe I am missing something from the end of 9. Later peeps. Don't have too much fun without me.

I think I will go home sick tomorrow if the internet isn't up and running as normal. I don't know what I would do without the special podcast!!!

33 Days Until "Fun on a Boat!"

Hi Todd. What are you confused about? Package tracking? Just put in the 8 digit number along with United States and Zip. It should return the correct tracking.

I thought wifi in general was extremely limited on WDW property. Isn't everything primarily "wired"? I'm not up on this so I apologize.

The WDW resorts all have in room internet but you will have to plug in, they don't have wifi. The ethernet jack is usually by the table and the cable is usually hanging in the closet. The price is $9.99 per 24 hour period. So if you log in for the first time at 10pm you will have access until 9:59pm the next day. If you are strategic you can get 2 days worth of internet for $10.

Many of the DVC resorts are now wireless and/or the wired access if free if your staying on points. I'm sure there is a site with the listed info somewhere, I'm too busy putting people into photobucket to look :rotfl2:

Many of the DVC resorts are now wireless and/or the wired access if free if your staying on points. I'm sure there is a site with the listed info somewhere, I'm too busy putting people into photobucket to look :rotfl2:
Pssst...there are 2 t's in scarlett...
:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

DH said he won't call you Squishy...he's no fun...

Oh and hey...I got post #100!! Woot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter