• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Six For Your Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Aaron!

Whats on the agenda for everyone this fine saturday morning?

We are watching Cartoons after I made breakfast. Then taking the kids to music lessons and off to a work party for the night (without kids)

Not much this morning. I'm going to a Father & Daughter dance tonight at our nearby high school. I'm looking forward to it. I've never been to one before so it should be fun. I just hope I remember how to dance. :idea:

I don't dress up often. DW is really excited to see what I look like.

I bought DD8 a coursage (sp) and can't wait to surprise her with it. :flower3:

DH is home today so I thought I might go to the gym later. :thumbsup2
Right now I am off to cook pancakes and bacon for the troops. :)

I wish I could go on this trip so much! Now my family won't even be able to go to disney this spring break like we always do, what a mess...

Not much this morning. I'm going to a Father & Daughter dance tonight at our nearby high school. I'm looking forward to it. I've never been to one before so it should be fun. I just hope I remember how to dance. :idea:

Well Aaron, I haven't been an attendee at a Father/Daughter Dance yet, but I have worked them at our schools PTSO President. Good news for you is, most of the girls dance together and the Dads stand around watching. Dancing isn't really required for you outside a slow dance or two.

We require pictures!!

Well Aaron, I haven't been an attendee at a Father/Daughter Dance yet, but I have worked them at our schools PTSO President. Good news for you is, most of the girls dance together and the Dads stand around watching. Dancing isn't really required for you outside a slow dance or two.

Phew....What a relief. Thanks for that info Don. I could probably dance if I had to, I'm just not sure what to expect; John Travolta, Elaine Bennis from Sienfeld, or even a bad Aurthur Murray is all possible.

Phew....What a relief. Thanks for that info Don. I could probably dance if I had to, I'm just not sure what to expect; John Travolta, Elaine Bennis from Sienfeld, or even a bad Aurthur Murray is all possible.

Do the Carlton dance from fresh prince of Bel Air.:rotfl2:

I am doing a 7:00 DVC Event tonight - I can't wait! There's going to be a dessert bar and characters!!! Plus prizes - what more can a Disney Girl want???

Of course, the camera is going - so I'll post a mini report...

Plus, I'm making my best friend, Scott, go with me - he's the luckiest person I've ever met, so I 'm hoping he wins a trip - cuz he'll take me!!!

Now if it would just stop snowing!!! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter