Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday to you,:cake:
Happy Birthday dear Mickey ::MickeyMo (& Todd/jeanigor),:cake:
Happy Birthday to you!:cake:

:cake::cake::cake::cake:

If I can watch you wrestle J-Kim into hoses and heels I'm all for it!

Aww, it'd be pretty boring.... I'd ask really really nice, and then hide all his other clothes! He said before he'd do it if it was for a good cause..... I'm sure we can take up a collection for charity to motervate him!

Something like "Hydrate and de-Brig the Kims!"

Happy Birthday dear Mickey ::MickeyMo (& Todd/jeanigor),:cake:
Happy Birthday to you!:cake:

Happy Birthday Todd!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Aww, it'd be pretty boring.... I'd ask really really nice, and then hide all his other clothes! He said before he'd do it if it was for a good cause..... I'm sure we can take up a collection for charity to motervate him!

Something like "Hydrate and de-Brig the Kims!"

:idea: Sounds like a capitol idea.:idea: I can hear a song: "We are the Kims" much like "We are the Children".:rolleyes1

Happy Birthday Todd!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks.:upsidedow

BTW, G's birthday is during the cruise, so he'll get his just desserts for bringing up the little secret.
:scared: :snooty: :rolleyes: :3dglasses

:idea: Sounds like a capitol idea.:idea: I can hear a song: "We are the Kims" much like "We are the Children".:rolleyes1

Thanks.:upsidedow

BTW, G's birthday is during the cruise, so he'll get his just desserts for bringing up the little secret.
:scared: :snooty: :rolleyes: :3dglasses

heehee, beware flying cake?;)

Let the swaying in unison begin!

Geesh!! A girl gets a little ill and the thread takes on a whole nother life!!! Now I understand what the newbies feel when they stumble in here...:rotfl:

I'll be back later to respond to some of the posts (must eek up my post count) that have been posted recently...

But wanted to wish Todd HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Thank you....special fonts/color/justification....eww I feel special!!

Congrats on 2,300 posts Kathy!!

What a wonderful morning!!!!

Much to celebrate today... first, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODD! You don't look a day over....wait... I don't know what you look like.:laughing:

Also, Evan is 2 months old today and he slept 9 hours last night! WOO HOO!!! That was the first time he has slept through the night (10-7).:woohoo:

Michele - No complaining from you working your tail off. You've got some nice "perks".:goodvibes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODD!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

burns12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter