• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Ever DISUnplugged PodCast Cruise Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just over 6 months?!?! I really need to start planning. Yikes.

Has anyone started a Pre-Trip Report over in the TR boards?

Not yet, but I will write one. I just started one for my December trip and I'm still writing September's trip - that one's almost done. Plus, next September's trip is already in the works... haven't started that report either... :upsidedow

Oooooh...that's right! You'll know exactly what you're in store for! Only...on the cruise...you can't escape! ;) :rolleyes1

I've seen Pre-trip report threads, but what exactly do you report? Hi, I called for ADRs today, Hi I packed my underwear today....

Just over 6 months?!?! I really need to start planning. Yikes.

Has anyone started a Pre-Trip Report over in the TR boards?

This thread (and the one it has recently replaced) really kind of IS a Pre-Trip Report, wouldn't ya say? You get to know the characters, and how we came to this sad state of affairs (it's a cult, I tell ya!).

So this is where everyone came to play...:thumbsup2

Can't believe we're almost at the 6 month mark -- time for a big WOO HOO!!!

Wow, only halfway into the day, and we're up to 7 pages. It took 5 days to get this far on the original thread. How many pages do you figure we'll close out today on?

My guess....15

I'm guessing your hitt'en the good stuff :hippie:
Not yet...just a can of diet coke!

I am soooooooooooooooooo not like this in real life. :lmao: You guys are going to meet me and think, huh? That's not the same person who posted on the boards!

Wow, only halfway into the day, and we're up to 7 pages. It took 5 days to get this far on the original thread. How many pages do you figure we'll close out today on?

My guess....15
Well see, in the last one, we were just gettin' to know each other! We were all still so shy and innocent...and now we know better! ;)

My guess....15

This is as close to Wednesday night chat is you can get. What do ya need a chat room for when you can come here to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter