• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise 5/10/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well a gold star and a moegeetoe for you in attempting to catch-up with the craziness and back stories leading up to "Tracy's Crazy Cruise"!

That's right -- and kudos to you (jeanigor) if we have scared you away!!! :scared1:

Nah, I doubt y'all could scare me away. I'm just as wacko as the rest of you.:laughing: :lovestruc

As far as a get-together Saturday night, we are all for it. But I wasn't planning on getting park tickets due to our flight's arrival time. For my two pennies, I like the watching Wishes from the Poly's beach drinking a Dole whip or one of those drunken pineapple things.

After hemming and hawing and dragging our feet, we took the plunge and made our deposit today!!! My friend and I are going on the PodCast Cruise:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I don't think I can wait the 219 days!!!!

Can't wait to meet you two! We are going to have a grand time, but I have a feeling I'll be exhausted by the time I get home! So much fun, so little time!

That was so funny.... I couldn't stop laughing. I don't think she read the baby thread.

We do have a nice "community" though. :) This cruise is going to be a blast!

After hemming and hawing and dragging our feet, we took the plunge and made our deposit today!!! My friend and I are going on the PodCast Cruise:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I don't think I can wait the 219 days!!!!

Welcome! I would have posted yesterday but my finals are getting in my way of my Dising.

Cool! This cruise is getting funner and funner all the time!:thumbsup2

Diggin' your sig pic, BTW.

What was your final for Becky? How did it go?

I just finished studying. One is in Microeconomics and the other is Business Law. Sounds fun doesn't it LOL. I take my classes online so I can have more flexibility. I actually get to take these from home. They are due tomorrow by midnight. I am waiting for Tyson to go to bed then I will take one of the 2.

I will let you know later how they went. I have high B's in both classes.

I just finished studying. One is in Microeconomics and the other is Business Law. Sounds fun doesn't it LOL. I take my classes online so I can have more flexibility. I actually get to take these from home. They are due tomorrow by midnight. I am waiting for Tyson to go to bed then I will take one of the 2.

I will let you know later how they went. I have high B's in both classes.

Two very interesting topics considering what has been happening in the past few days.

Good Luck!

Nah, I doubt y'all could scare me away. I'm just as wacko as the rest of you.:laughing: :lovestruc

As far as a get-together Saturday night, we are all for it. But I wasn't planning on getting park tickets due to our flight's arrival time. For my two pennies, I like the watching Wishes from the Poly's beach drinking a Dole whip or one of those drunken pineapple things.

I'm all about a get together too, but we aren't getting park tickets either. We probably won't get in until around 7pm or so.

Hello everyone! My friend and I are going on the podcast cruise...he already posted, but I wanted to stop by and say howdy in person. Tracy even got us on hte front page already! Yippie! He tried to tell me about all the stuff on the thread and whats going on, but I am bit overwhelmed and confused.:confused3 He started talking about fish extenders and moe-jee-toes (did I spell that right?) and other stuff that started to make me think I was getting in way over my head.......:headache:

Hello everyone! My friend and I are going on the podcast cruise...he already posted, but I wanted to stop by and say howdy in person. Tracy even got us on hte front page already! Yippie! He tried to tell me about all the stuff on the thread and whats going on, but I am bit overwhelmed and confused.:confused3 He started talking about fish extenders and moe-jee-toes (did I spell that right?) and other stuff that started to make me think I was getting in way over my head.......:headache:

Welcome aboard. Don't worry it is not as confusing as it sounds. If you have questions ask away someone here will know the answer.

He started talking about fish extenders and moe-jee-toes (did I spell that right?) and other stuff that started to make me think I was getting in way over my head.......:headache:

Ahhhhh...so you found out about the cistern then? :teeth:

I got an A on my economics! Woo Hoo! That was the one I was most worried about.

Good job, Becky !!! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter