First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise, 11th and Final Thread

:Is that a challenge? You really think we can make it to 12??

I hope not...when Tracy says 11 is the final thread, that makes me even more excited to think our cruise is just a few days away. :goodvibes

Down with Twelve -- Eleven is Heaven!!!

Pete says it will be revealed in tomorrow's show. I am not willing to make that deal.

Yay, I can't wait until tomorrow. I don't know if I can handle listen to the Bob tribute. I think I might get too emotional.

Dang I missed page 1!:headache:

After that AWESOME job on the Muddy Buddy poster:thumbsup2, you can have my spot at post #14... if only I could figure out how to make that happen! :goodvibes

Really - great job!!!

Well!

I was going to post that I just finished listening to Breaking Dawn-again!- and that Jen should upgrade her Mom's flight for Mother's day and some rude person went and closed the thread before I could get it posted!

Really!

:sad2:

:rotfl2:

Excuse me?

Holy cow! I cleaned the house this morning and completely missed a new thread and 13 pages of the last thread!

:eek:

Excuse me?

Yep! Right while I was typing they closed it.... Had to type it all again........ehhh, wait....... I thought Alex handled all that........Sorry Tracy, I meant to say some loving and understanding soul.........

Ohhh.....sounds like someone found the "list"

Welcome to the Fun list Lori!!! Much like the dark side we also have cookies.

Scoot over you two, you're hogging the bench..... and pass the cookies!popcorn::

I can't go anywhere but up now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter