First DVC trip, which park hopper pass to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmadman43

<font color=purple>Card-carrying member of the WDW
I realize this may not be the right forum, but I believe you all have more WDW insight than the unwashed masses.. :cool:.....

We are going on our FIRST DVC trip to OKW for 9 days in May (9-19th). (It is not, however, our first trip to WDW). I was wondering what Park Hopper Pass to purchase... 5, 6, or 7 days? We arrive about 7:00 pm on the 9th, so that day is out. On the 15th, I'm taking my DD to *NSYNC in Tampa. We also plan a trip to KSC. So, I'm thinking the 6 day pass. Thoughts? Recommendations? Thanks!

If you plan to visit the parks each day, the Annual Pass is the best way to go. Any stay of 8 days or more is cheaper for AP than any other hopper type pass. We usually buy an AP every other year. We schedule our trips just under 12 months apart so we get at least 2 trips on each pass. For example, a trip 1/20-1/30 one year followed by a trip 1/9-1/19 the following year. We have never done less than 20 days on a pass, and last year had 29 days on our pass. The catch in this is that on the off year, we wait longer than 12 months between. Hope this helps. It has been the most economical way for us.

Disneydiane
mickey36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter