First DL/DCA visit

mom2elle

Mouseketeer
Hi! I’m traveling to LA for work next week and have added one extra day to my trip to go to Disneyland and Disney Cali Adventure! I’ve been to WDW dozens of times but never Disneyland! I’m able to use a DVC discount for shopping there, right? And what about restaurants? I know my AP discount is irrelevant there… I am staying offsite unfortunately. But looking forward to my one day/first time!!

Yes, you can use your DVC discount in California too. Pretty much everywhere an AP discount is available, DVC is granted too.
Enjoy your visit to Walt's Park. It has a lot of history in addition to great rides.

Merchandise discount is only 10% at DL. However, DVC members get 10% discount at most restaurants including quick service. If you do mobile food orders--and DVC ownership is linked to your account--discount should be automatically applied.

The DVCmember website has a pretty comprehensive list of perks. you can use the filter to select Disneyland locations only,

Yes, blue card DVC members get shopping and dining discounts at DLR/DCA even when staying offsite. I went there in January 2022, and for many of the shops I visited, I was the first customer they saw with the digital wallet "DVC Y". I did mobile order for most of my meals, and like tjkraz said, the DVC discount was automatically applied.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter