First date.

BabyPiglet

DIS Veteran
So tell me about your very firstest date.

Mine was a blind date, I know I know. Well, I had met the person once.

He came over (cousin of my mom's co-worker) when his uncle needed to ask my mom some work question. At the time I was in my ratty ol' pajamas and my hair was all a mess. I mainly stayed in the kitchen making mac and cheese. I really didn't get a good look at him or anything like that.

Fast forward a couple weeks, he's calling my parents for permission to ask me out! He says I was really cute and he wanted to take me to a movie later that week. Bad thing is, I couldn't remember what he looked like...at all. We talked on the phone A LOT before the date, basically just getting know each other.

Neither of us would/could drive at the time so my dad had to drop us off. :rolleyes: I mean, he wasn't BAD looking I just wasn't really...attracted to him? He was really quiet in the car. Anyways, while he was paying for the movies he dropped him money everywhere. Then, he basically dragged me right past the concession stand and didn't even offer me a drink.

All throughout the movie he barely said a word and it was mega awkward. When my parents picked us up I didn't even want to walk with him to the door! Anyway, he called me right after and was back to the same talkative person he was before the date. He said he thought it went well! :rotfl:

Anyway, I didn't have the heart to tell him it wasn't going to work out and started just sort of drifting away. Eventually he stopped calling.

The date was mega-awful, I'm glad it didn't scar me for life. Thinking back, maybe I shoulda given him a chance but...oh well. Too late now!

Tell me about your first date. :goodvibes

I'm in the same boat as Jamie and Sonya.
Most people don't know, or they just assume that I haven't (which is pretty accurate).
And I won't be going on it anytime soon. I have a thing for a guy who can't currently date (and the feelings probably aren't mutual). And well, I can't see anyone I know asking me out.

Well... in kindergarten, I have a date at lunch with someone...
But my first real date would be... going to a movie, I don't remember what we saw, but it was boring so we left and went to the mall to just walk around and talk, I was twelve or thirteen...

I'd had a bunch of boyfriends before my first real "date"

Anyways, the story of my first REAL date.

I was 16, he was 18, I was doing a scene with him for my schools cabaret type thingy. I had a huuuge crush.
One day he asked me if I'd like to go see the new Harry Potter movie (at the time it was #4 I believe) obviously I obliged!!
So we went to a later show, about 9:30ish, when the movie was done he said he wasn't ready to take my home yet, so we went to the grocery store (srsly! lol) and walked up and down the isles and picked out our favourite foods.
Then he asked me if I'd ever been to a cemetary, I said "no" so he took me to this huuuge ginormous scary cemetary (it was about 12:00am by this time btw) the gates we closed, so we hopped the fence, I kinda fell a bit but he caught me. As we were walking through the cemetary he grabbed my hand, then it started to snow.
We were talking over this bridge, and in the middle of the bridge he stoped and out of no where kissed the heck out of me!!!!!
I was in heeeaven.

It was the creepiest, weirdest, artsy-est, movie-esque date ever.

Let me just add: he is a mega artsy actor type dude, and I realized AFTER I broke up with him (which was about 2 months after the first date) that the whole "romantic" thing was really contrived and it was like he was trying to be just like a movie.
It was lame.
But at the time I thought it was the greatest thing ever.

my first EVER date. with the boy i STILL go out with.;) :lovestruc

we decided the day after Christmas ( he asked me out 5 days before, like a dream come true actually [: ) we would go to the movies. And too keep it not awkward, we went with a few friends, 4 to be exact.

he offered to pay for the movie for me, but me being my polite self, (and i feel really weird when people pay for me, rofl) i just said "oh thats okay. *smile*"

Before the movie, we where all hanging around inside the theater laughing and being the usual dorks we are (aha). Then once the movie started he put his arm around me.

After the movie, when his dad was driving all of us home (his dad is WICKED nice!) he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Once we got back to school everyone was commenting how cute a couple we where, and still are today.

my first and best date. ever.:cheer2:

With my first date, we went bowling. It was me, him and his friend. It was during springbreak. And were still talking and going out. That was the first time I had seen him, I had his number from a friend, and had texted him back in November and just talking for that day. Then he randomly texted me in February, and been talking ever since. :-) I use to go to his school, but since hes 17 and im 14 we didnt really know each others, we just knew of each other. Im going to his house tomorrow. :-) yay!

We were both 12, and we had both liked each other since we were 10. He had asked me out "officially":rolleyes: in the beginning of the week.
We went to the movies with our other best friend, Joe, and my "date" bought Sour Patch Kids for me and him to share, and we kept bumping hands inside the box.
The afterwards we went to get ice cream.

Basically it was just us giggling and being little-kid flirty. I dunno what separated it from all the times before when we had hung out together, but it was different. In a good way.

I kinda felt bad for Joe though...he kinda just hung out on his own.
But yeah, it was a pretty typical cute first date.

We were both 12, and we had both liked each other since we were 10. He had asked me out "officially":rolleyes: in the beginning of the week.
We went to the movies with our other best friend, Joe, and my "date" bought Sour Patch Kids for me and him to share, and we kept bumping hands inside the box.
The afterwards we went to get ice cream.

Basically it was just us giggling and being little-kid flirty. I dunno what separated it from all the times before when we had hung out together, but it was different. In a good way.

I kinda felt bad for Joe though...he kinda just hung out on his own.
But yeah, it was a pretty typical cute first date.

Heh, yeah it does suck to be a third wheel in that scenario.
My friend decided she'd go on a date with this guy, who was kind of a player. She made me go with her because she didn't want to be alone with him.
Well, he kept saying 'This movie is boring, let's do something fun' which meant he wanted to make out with her. I think they did kiss, but it was so awkward, so I just stared straight ahead at the screen.
And then apparently he went around telling people that I follow my friends on dates and enjoy watching them make out.
Like what the hell?

And now I say, NEVER again.

Ive never been on a date. I'm 18. Believe it or not, im waiting patiently for the "right one".

Depends on what you mean by "date".

That is, when I was with my (now ex) girlfriend, we went to the Battle of the Bands at our school (which SUCKED). I slept over her house that night. We watched Phantom of the Opera :)

That's when I got my first kiss (blushes wicked bad). During All I Ask of You. Aww, I know. ;)

Then again, she broke up with me the following week...

First date? Ahh...I didn't really have a first date. My ex boyfriend and I just kinda started dating.

hmmm. my first datee.
I would have to say i was in fourth grade. yes fourth grade. hes was in fifthh.
Hes my neighbor and i was new to the neighbor hood and we just hit it off. it was serious cause we went out for like a yearr. so the date. we went to see pirates of the carribean 1. and we went to friendlys. however his dad was with us the whole timee. lol. we went places after that togetherr but his family or my family was allways with uss. we both really cared about each other but once he went to middle school and i was in 5th it didnt workk. lol. i think we both care about each other in a silly little way. weve always said were gunna get married but who knowss. i always still have those goofy little lovey dovey feelings when we hang out or w/e but yeaa. :lovestruc
thats my first date for ya.
<3justinee

umm..ah!..was with me bf at the time..well we got back together and we're kinda still committed to each other even though we broke up..but anyways..we met up at a bus stop (he came from the airport cuz he was leaving for home that day) and then walked to a little chinese food place by my house..we had to stay close to me house cuz well *whispers* I was being sneaky sneaky..hehe *cough cough* but yeah we ate there and then he walked me home..it started raining a little..and then when we got to my house we said bye and hugged..we both kinda turned around and then I heard him say "ah hell" and then he grabbed my arm turned me around and kissed me..haha..I was like *squee*! 'we're kissing in the rain!' :love: which was a plus..and it was like one of those movie kisses where the guy drops off the girl and yah~..hahaha..you know what I mean ^.^

My first date was this year...in DISNEY WORLD! lol

I personally wouldn't really consider it a date...but my friends are always like "Awwww. Thats so cute. Your first date was in Disney!" So I'm just gonna go with them right now. Okay...
So, my friend Nick and I were both heading to Disney World with our school's music department. Well we were hanging out at the airport but then I had to get on my plane and he had to get on his so he told me to text him when we landed so we could hang out then. So I did. I thought he just wanted to hang out with his best friend Paco who was chilling in our group but I was wrong. Well we got off the plane and stuff so I texted him and told him we were going to head to MGM as soon as we got to the hotel. So eventually our bus took us to the hotel and soon enough the second plane's bus came too. So all of our friends and stuff made a mad dash to the bus stop for MGM, while all the other people ran to Animal Kingdom (this has to be one of the smartest decisions we ever made. it pays to have three disney nuts in your group =). So we got on the bus and he sat next to me and we got off and he held my hand. Then everyone decided we were going to go on Tower of Terror but I hate that ride (I know, I know) so I didn't go on. I waited for everyone to get off and they decided to go on again. Nick said that he would wait with me. So he did and we ended up going to the Great Movie Ride. We then hung out for the rest of the day...and the next...and the next...and the next...Finally on the second to last day he asked me to be his girlfriend during Wishes =)

It was so cute. lol

My first date was this year...in DISNEY WORLD! lol

I personally wouldn't really consider it a date...but my friends are always like "Awwww. Thats so cute. Your first date was in Disney!" So I'm just gonna go with them right now. Okay...
So, my friend Nick and I were both heading to Disney World with our school's music department. Well we were hanging out at the airport but then I had to get on my plane and he had to get on his so he told me to text him when we landed so we could hang out then. So I did. I thought he just wanted to hang out with his best friend Paco who was chilling in our group but I was wrong. Well we got off the plane and stuff so I texted him and told him we were going to head to MGM as soon as we got to the hotel. So eventually our bus took us to the hotel and soon enough the second plane's bus came too. So all of our friends and stuff made a mad dash to the bus stop for MGM, while all the other people ran to Animal Kingdom (this has to be one of the smartest decisions we ever made. it pays to have three disney nuts in your group =). So we got on the bus and he sat next to me and we got off and he held my hand. Then everyone decided we were going to go on Tower of Terror but I hate that ride (I know, I know) so I didn't go on. I waited for everyone to get off and they decided to go on again. Nick said that he would wait with me. So he did and we ended up going to the Great Movie Ride. We then hung out for the rest of the day...and the next...and the next...and the next...Finally on the second to last day he asked me to be his girlfriend during Wishes =)

It was so cute. lol

That is the cutest thing!!!! :love: I wish I had a date in disney lol

well My first date is with the guy I'm still going out with.

I'm a Sophomore and he is a Senior and I'd always knew OF him since he was like in this long chain of our group of friends, but never actually talked to him, but then One day i decided to talk to him and he was sooo funny!! so i started crushing madly! :lovestruc

So I started talking to him more and we ended up hanging out more when our friends would hang out. and one day he asked me to go on a date with him!! It was soo awesome but the best part was that he kissed me afterwards! :cutie:

and that was about 6 months ago and we're still going out! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter