• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First dance song

Married in 1999, our song was "When I Fall In Love." One of the few "love" songs our big band orchestra could play, hence the reason we picked it.

Forever and For Always by Shania Twain. Married in 2005. I heard it on a plane to Vegas about 6 weeks after we started dating and thought it was a perfect song. When I got home, he told me he loved me for the first time and I played the song for him and it's been our song ever since :love:

We just had our 6 month wedding anniversary and we used
It's your love, by Tim Mcgraw and Faith Hill...DH picked it and it made this country girl very happy!!

Have I Told You Lately, by Van Morrison. We were married in 1992.

beautiful in my eyes joshua kadison - married in 1997

I didn't have a first dance song, but thought I would share something I found on pinterest with all of you who did. I think it's such a cute idea! I saw a few of them where the words were written on the mat surrounding a wedding photo.
46006026_yqUbkm3E_c.jpg

Married in 1981 - "The Look of Love" by Sergio Mendez and Brazil 66

Anne Murray's "Can I Have This Dance"--not much for country music but I always though this song was written specifically for a "first dance". Been married almost 22 years.

AHHH... WE went to a wedding where the groom danced to this with his grandmother.....not only was it creepy when you listened to the lyrics but she was in a wheelchair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter