First Class Attire???

G

GoofyT

Do you have to dress a certain way for First Class? We're traveling on NWA.

My dh and I upgraded our tickets using our miles, do I have to plan to dress up? We planned on wearing shorts.This is our first time in first class. Thanks for the help.

I've never been lucky enough to fly 1st class but I can tell you what I would do if I were you. I would wear the shorts. You have paid for the seat with your miles and as far as I know there isn't a dress code posted by the airlines, so I would be comfortable and relax and enjoy the experience. Have fun!! Eat, drink and be merry and do enjoy the space and comfort.

No, you can dress any old way you want. The only exception is people flying on airline employee tickets. They require them to dress a certain way to sit in First Class. (I have no idea why since the rest of the people are dressed any old way, but...)

I say dress any old way that you are comfortable!!
First Class may have been more exclusive in the past, but on our last several trips to Orlando, it was difficult to tell apart from coach (we fly coach ourselves). Lots of casual people and also lots of screaming babies!!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.disneycruiser.com

when you are traveling non-rev or on a buddy pass you represent the company and they have an image to protect(can't figure out what that is but hey if it gets me into first class then by all means I can dress nice!:D ) and we're not supposed to let people know we are employees right? but you can always pick them out by the clothes they wear and by the bluee passes or by getting called to the podium towards the end of boarding.

I always fly first class....the majority of people really do not dres.........but I always like to make a good presention........so I alwyas were a nice dress...or outfit!! it just makes me feel better!

Thanks everyone! I was worried for a second!

We plan on being comfortable!

There is no dress code, BUT--I strongly urge you to NOT wear shorts or synthetic fibers when flying. In the case of an emergency, you will be far better off in natural fibers (wool, cotton, linen) long pants and long sleeves, and lace up no heel shoes.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter