First Choice

blademankev

Earning My Ears
My DW and DS12 are going to AKL next July with First Choice and have upgraded our plane seats to Star Class. Has anyone travelled this way and can assure me that we have made the right decision?

Hi, we flew normal class with them last year and it was the best flight we've had yet. Seats were more than adequate, meals and staff excellent, seat back tv's and entertainment great.

Would love to fly with them again - wouldn't bother with star class unless it was really cheap! ;)

Lynn

We flew Star Class with them last year and it was fab. Best upgrade around and well worth it !!!!!

Enjoy

Claire
princess:

NeilDrum said:
We flew Star Class with them last year and it was fab. Best upgrade around and well worth it !!!!!

Totally agree with this :thumbsup2

have a look here http://www.firstchoice.co.uk/starclass/

star class is the "normal" economy cabin on long haul flights - they removed 50 seats and made the legroom 33 inches

you can upgrade to star class premier which gives you seats with 36inches of legroom

we booked our holiday in June to Mexico with first choice just to get the extra legroom in economy and it was really comfortable - would highly recommend it

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter