First Choice Star Class seats?

Nubbedy

<font color=darkorchid>I was born without a 'Hidde
Hi, have a quick question and wondered if anyone could help? :confused3
Myself :earsgirl: DH :earsboy: and DS (3) :earboy2: are booked to fly with First Choice in August (36 weeks Friday!!!)
I am wondering if anyone could tell me the seat configuration for the First Choice plane in cattle class, think it's 2-3-2 in premier.
I am a bit fussy on planes, DH is 6'2 and needs the aisle seat, but I get a bit travel sick and need 'easy escape' from my seat in case of emergencies. Due to humiliation of travel sickness I also feel really guilty when sittin next to strangers if I am 'ill'.
Hope someone who has flown Star Class can help, have had no reply from First Choice.
Thanks.

I am sure that the 767 is 2-3-2 and is 33in seat pitch for the Star Class.

From what i have read it is quite nice on these planes, i certainly wouldnt turn it down if i were to have a decent price from them.

Cochise said:
I am sure that the 767 is 2-3-2 and is 33in seat pitch for the Star Class.
I don't know about First Choice, but usually 767's are configured 2-4-2.

Thanks for your help.

Will keep my fingers crossed that it is 2-3-2, but otherwise will have to check in really early and try to request a window seats and one across the aisle for DH!

Am planning on booking day before check in so that should be ok.

Hope Star Class will be as good as it sounds!

Didnt First Choice remove a row for the Star Class? Standard 767-300 seating around the world is 2-3-2 , most charters put in an extra row to bleed more money out of us all. FCA has seen the light. Premier has the same 2-3-2 but with 36in pitch.

Will let you know we fly in 3 weeks and 4 days, (3rd Dec)

We are flying star class premier, it worked out not much more and DD got a reduction she was £80, to upgrade, plus it is her birthday that day

Nubbedy said:
Thanks for your help.

Will keep my fingers crossed that it is 2-3-2, but otherwise will have to check in really early and try to request a window seats and one across the aisle for DH!

Am planning on booking day before check in so that should be ok.

Hope Star Class will be as good as it sounds!

We flew with them in July and it is 2-3-2. Star class premier is very good in my opinion!! Sorry just read your post again and realised you are not talking about the premier seats!! Sorry!!

Kathryn

Am so tempted to just fly Premier anyway, I just keep thinking of all the other things I could spend the money on!

Princess Jackson, if you could let me know the configuration for premier and standard when you get back I would really appreciate it. Have a fantastic time!!! :flower:

Thanks again to you all for your help.

:cool1:
Nubbedy said:
Hi, have a quick question and wondered if anyone could help? :confused3
Myself :earsgirl: DH :earsboy: and DS (3) :earboy2: are booked to fly with First Choice in August (36 weeks Friday!!!)
I am wondering if anyone could tell me the seat configuration for the First Choice plane in cattle class, think it's 2-3-2 in premier.
I am a bit fussy on planes, DH is 6'2 and needs the aisle seat, but I get a bit travel sick and need 'easy escape' from my seat in case of emergencies. Due to humiliation of travel sickness I also feel really guilty when sittin next to strangers if I am 'ill'.
Hope someone who has flown Star Class can help, have had no reply from First Choice.
Thanks.

We went with First Choice in may this year from Glasgow in 767 which is 2-3-2 config. Star class seatsand service 33 inch pitch and seat back tvs.
We will travel with them again, first choice is first class.
:cool1:

Hiya,

We flew with them in Sept from Manchester and it is 2-3-2, star class was really good, loads of leg room, 33in, and the plane was only half full so plenty of room to move if you needed to. The inflight entertainment and staff were great, and the food was decent enough.

On the flight back we were in front of the exit seats, about row 20 ish!, and the exit seats had acres of room - I think you can request these if you're able bodied but don't know if they cost more, but the air conditioning was cooler here. Everything was on time and efficient, we would definitely travel with them again. Also everything we booked was in hand (such as park tickets and dining plan).

Excellent, lets hope the other companies sit up and take notice!

You will not be disappointed, the service is outstanding kids have their own tv channels plus movies and great kids meals too. Best seats we had were 1c,1d,1e right at the front in the middle and yes the seat plan IS 2,3,2 but very roomy. Cabin staff are wonderful and don't forget there's lots of films and the interesting games you can play for free on the individual 9 inch seat back tvs (they kept our 5yr old occupied quietly) .Please remember too the premiere section has its own toilet, which is easy to reach, and is closer to the food prep area so you'll be first to get meals, 4 courses of delicious food and drinks inc the alcoholic types!You also get preferred handling on luggage it's last on first off!!So no long waits for cases.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter