First Choice from East Midlands

blademankev

Earning My Ears
Has anyone travelled with First Choice from East Midlands airport?
My DW and DS12 will be travelling with me in July in the upgraded Star Class so I would like someone to let me know if I will get value for money for the upgrade. We are staying at AKL, and I have heard something about day before check in at the airport. Does anyone know about this? Also, do you get met at the airport by First Choice reps, or are they available on site etc? I know they usually have a welcome meeting, but having been to Orlando previously, and having pre-purchased all our tickets, I don't know if this will be worth going to.

You won't be disappointed with the First choice upgrades, they're getting rave reviews, very generous on legroom and width. They will definately have representation at the airport, Also to add, wouldn't bother with a first choice meeting if you've already got your tickets, they'll only try and sell you more excursions and they'll probably plan it for the middle of the first day you're there - complete waste of park time. there will contact numbers in your hotel should you need them at all whilst you're there.

I think the general rule is unless you have something specific to collect from the welcome meetings then don't bother with them. You will get lots more information from these baords than you will ever get from a welcome meeting :)

AndRu said:
... and we're free! :p

Speak for yourself, I charge 10p a post :)

Welcome meetings in my experience are a waste of time, unless you have anything to collect.

I fully agree on that one, I have learnt more from these boards in the two months since I joined than I ever could have hoped for - thanks all my Disney Buddies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter