First and last bus times?

joll43

Mouseketeer
I can't seem to find an actual schedule for the buses from resort-parks and/or resort-to-resort. We'll be doing some early breakfasts, and I just want to make sure we'll get a bus. Can anyone tell me what time the first and last buses are?

Thanks in advance!

There are no buses from resort-to-resort. The buses run from Resort to Park and Resort to DTD.

The resort to parks usually start about 1 hour before the park opens until about 1 hour after the park closes.

The buses to DTD (west side) run until 2am i think.

Buses start running at least an hour before the respective park opens.

This may or may not be early enough for a PS (ADR) ressie at another resort because you have to transfer to another bus at a park.

I am sure that, at park closing, buses direct to each resort will be running as long as there are people at the respective bus berths. Once the waiting lines are gone, later stragglers from the park may have to take a bus that makes stops at many resorts.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

joll43 said:
I can't seem to find an actual schedule for the buses from resort-parks and/or resort-to-resort. We'll be doing some early breakfasts, and I just want to make sure we'll get a bus. Can anyone tell me what time the first and last buses are?

Thanks in advance!

I see you have some early breakfasts.

As previous posters have mentioned, there ar no resort to resort busses.

HOWEVER, there are early morning busses that should get you to your breakfast. These busses handle a park AREA and can drop you off at any resort in that area.

For example, if you have an ADR for CM at CR for 7AM, the busses to the MK area start running before 6:30 AM. When you get on the bus tell the dirver you are going to the CR and he can drop you off right at the resort.

Here is a link to the information on the breakfast busses. The thread is old but still valid.

Ed

Don't know what "CM at CR" means, (character meal? at.....something...?) but thanks so much for the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter